• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Some of my shtuff!!! O_o

Discussion in 'Audio and Visual' started by xxCHANCExx, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxCHANCExx

xxCHANCExx New Member

Well here's some stuff I've made if you wanna check it out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I think you did a pretty nice job with most of these. My favorite is this one-
    [​IMG]
    because I like the effects directly to the left of the render.

What I think you could use the most improvement on is text. I'm no good at it, so I can't give very helpful advice. Your text isn't even terrible, it's just that I think the sigs would look better without it in most of your examples. >_<

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I think your sigs are nice but I like the one that you are using right now with Vanille. I just think that texts should be used to show that you are the creator of the av/sig and nothing else.

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

^ I disagree, I think you could use text for any number of things (like perhaps setting the tone of the piece), as long as you do it effectively. But too often, I think it tends to drag the signature or avatar down, rather than improve it.

5. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

I alot of these tags need more depth and those rays of light in the master chief tag is killing it. And your text doesn't fit well with the tags.

6. xxCHANCExx

xxCHANCExx New Member

Haha I'm terrible with text xD . Text is probably the hardest part of a tag. And thank you for the advice everyopne I appreciate it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.