• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Help Thread

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by VentusSearcher, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loner

Loner New Member

roxion just go to google type in ' starrk faq ' an youll find what you need

2. Inverser361

Inverser361 New Member

I am having trouble with the command melding

for some melds, i need a def. command, but one never shows up

can anyone tell me why this is???

ok im grinding ven AND terra to get ultima weapon,but i am starting to wonder

if i remember right, if you unlock the ultima weapon in one character, the other chatacters can use it

if i unlock it with ven or terra, then go on my proud mode save with aqua, will she have it?

P.S.,my aqua save is right in the beginning, before i've went to any of the worlds

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2010
  3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

No. No you do not. Each character has to unlock Ultima Weapon for themselves. Each time. Which means if you unlock it for one Aqua file, you would have to unlock it again on another Aqua file.

4. Inverser361

Inverser361 New Member

keepers of the arena need HELP!!!!!!!!!

ok im playing as ventus

stats:
    lvl 68
    136 hp
    command deck-ars arcanum, time splicer, faith, and 2 curagas
    shotlock-meteor shower
    finish command=stratosphere
    keyblade->void gear
    abilities(active ones anyway)- hp boost *3,fire boost,thunder boost *3,attack haste*2,magic haste *5, combo f boost*2, fire screen*2, reload boost, defender,combo plus*2, air combo plus*3, exp chance, exp walker, damage syphon, second chance, once more, scan, and leaf bracer

my arena lvl is 29

i just cannot seem to get past iron imprisoner III

CAN SOMEONE PLZ GIVE ME ADVICE?!?!?!?!?!

5. Roxion

Roxion New Member

well, you should have already beaten II 3 b4, but anyway: when, he goes underground, dodge roll during the second 'bump' twice, that should get you out of the way, then hit him with a quick shotlock, but you won't be able to charge it up all the way, so use it when it's about half done for some free hits. That's just a little tip.

6. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

personally I feel that its all about defense when fighting the Iron Prisoner 3, blocking his attacks or dodging out of the way is really the only way to go since there's few openings for attacking him, the ShotLocks are your friends in these battles cuz they deal the most damage in a short amount of time, also I'd advise equipping Second Chance and Once More if you have them.

7. Inverser361

Inverser361 New Member

well, about an hour after i wrote this, i beat him and iron imp.(lol) IV

i now have multivortex as my shotlock and ive also beat villains vendetta, granting me the ultima weapon

but thx for the advice anyway

ive looked through most of the site, and there actually isn't a whole thread on the mysterious figure

anyone know why that is???

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
  8. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

There is a thread about him. I made it. Just look around for it. But I didn't sticky it, so it might be bumping if you post in it, so don't post there if you find it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.