• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Terra and Saix

Discussion in 'Archive' started by theow, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theow

theow New Member

I dont know if this has been said before sorry if it has.

I have recently started to play through kingdom hearts 2 again and i realised when fighting Saix that he has couple things in common with Terra although their names dont match. If you can remember, Saix's organisation name is the luna diviner which I think is because he gathers his power from the moon(kingdom hearts) when you fight him and does his berserker move. If youve seen the birth by sleep video youll know that at the end when terra looks at the moon his eyes turn yellow which match Saix's. Another thing is their weapons they look quite similar. Their hair would look similar too if you shortened Saix's. The final thing was that i thought it was strange that you kill Xigbar before Saix, Xigbar is number 2 while Saix is number 7 and the last boss left before Xehanort.

2. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

no just no im sorry man but terra has no relationship to siax, no character that is in kh2 has any relation to any character in BBS

3. sma2112

sma2112 New Member

um well thats not entirely true because most everyone has heard of knights relation to soras gang, theory thing
    but yea theow this theory is just off
    plus Terra is a chick
    unless now im getting things confused but i dont think i am

4. SC KH3

SC KH3 New Member

SC KH3's quote

Ya do av a point there cus the things ya said are actually tru, Saix appears to av sum sort of connection with da KH Moon as does Terra, but Terra is suppos' to be connected with Riku, but there is summat wit im an' Saix.

But if ya look at KH2 morer closely, Saix is like a right- hand man to Xemnas, despit his Organization number. I think actually dat the number is given in the order weach joined the organization. Cus Roxas joined da organization last and he was given NO. 13, da final number.
    Xigbar was obviously first to join after Xemnas established it, but he was more close as a friend/colleague to Saix as he was Xigbar. Plus he usually sends Saix on the more important missions like using Saix to speak to Sora for Xemnas without revealing anythin'.

5. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

TERRA IS A GUY have you not seen the pictures...
    no siax has NO relation to terra AT ALL siax may have talked to him or keept him in a room of awaking or something... but he DOES NOT i repeat DOES NOT have any connection to terra

riku and terra have a connection but it is unsure what that is...

6. Sora/Roxas

Sora/Roxas New Member

i swear terra looks like zak from FFVII

7. rockerblade13

rockerblade13 New Member

Riku and Terra have no connection,at least I don't think.Maybe you could be right,though.But I still think Xemnas is Terra.Look at their eyes..and their hair..it looks exactly the same,except Terra's is brown,Xemans's hair is gray.But we have to play BBS to find out.
    [​IMG]

8. Venhot2

Venhot2 New Member

...Sigh, this topic makes no sense and Terra and Riku are similar because of there stragteries...and Terra is supposed to be somekind of heartless in a way..

9. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

Hm.... i,m more to believe terra + demon of darkness = xehanort. saix's somebody could be the dark soilder.

10. Kit

Kit New Member

Keep in mind that Terra is alive during KH2. You do fight him in Final Mix + as a secret boss. That fact alone (unless I misunderstood something) negates most of the theories on this page.

11. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

nomura said that battle might not be canon.

12. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

As I heard, the knight that you fight is called Lingering Spirit or something and is NOT Terra. I heard that he is related to Terra, but that bit does not matter to the story in any way.

13. axel_girl_1513

axel_girl_1513 New Member

no way

there is no way the terra and saix are alike they really don't look alike in my point of view!!!!

14. queer

queer New Member

interesting thread ya got here

15. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

um.. i think so it does. Not about Saix and Terra. But Xemnas and Terra. They look much a like! His face looks like Xemnas and also his hair, although Xemnas has white hair.

U never know.

16. Killian

Killian New Member

I have played Birth By Sleep and yes, many characters have attachments and appear in Birth By Sleep. It is, after all, only ten years before.

Terra and Saix are not related. Unless you want them to relate them through Xemnas. Saix's Somebody is Isa, who seems to be best friends with Axel's Somebody, Lea.

SPOILER:

If you want to connect the two, you have to connect them with Xemnas. After all, Xemnas is the Nobody of 'Xehanort', a person created when Master Xehanort took over Terra's body. Their struggle meant that this Xehanort wouldn't have memories and the two are--or were as long as Xemnas was alive--struggling to have control.

If you don't want to connect them in that way, you might be able to connect them with Ventus. Isa and Lea both seemed to get along with him when he came to Radiant Garden, though he does make a comment about Lea 'always picking up stray puppies.

Riku is connected to Terra, by the way. Terra is the one who gave him his powers over the keyblade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.