• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Final Fantasy Villain

Discussion in 'General Final Fantasy' started by Betty Boop, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

...I say Sephiroth. He's so evil, I like him only as villain. Then, a nice person from FFVII: DoC, Nero the Sable. I like him. ^^

2. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

oh definatly sephiroth, he just so evil and scychotic. plus he has no remourse or mercy.

3. Kichigai

Kichigai New Member

Sorry, this is an old topic, but.. I agree with demon of darkness, Sephy rules.

4. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

I like Genesis, Kadaj and Sephiroth

5. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Ex-Death, Genesis, Jecht (although i meant Anti-Hero), and Judge Magister Gabranth.

6. IcecreamLink

IcecreamLink Banned

well my fav is,X death,judge magister gabranth and chaos garland.

wow a lot of people likes sephiroth....I hate sephiroth a lot.

7. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

We need a poll for this one. I say Seymour, Lady Yunalesca ( I doubt that she is a villian since her nature is so neutral & based on her history.), Vayne, & someone else that I forgot.

8. Snapple

Snapple New Member

Kefka. One of the most interesting villians and had a pretty wicked laugh.

But Kuja comes pretty close, too. I dig the man thong. =p

9. Master Gilgamesh

Master Gilgamesh New Member

ZEROMUS FOREVER!!!!! he is the wellspring of darkness, sephy can't hold a candle to him *is bracing for tomatoes* sephy is just a sad misunderstood person who had a bad childhood. it happens.
    zeromus, i hated that fight-> big bang grrr kills like everyone. Kain, ironically on my game landed the finishing hit...

10. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

Sepheroth, he has the most hype and is really cool.

11. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I think I find the villains more interesting than the heroes. So many of them are awesome, in different ways.

I still have to agree with my first post in this thread, way back whenever, and continue to declare Kefka my favorite. He's just too awesome not to be the best.

But, I'll give a shout out to another villain I haven't mentioned in this thread yet, Seymour. I thought he was a horrible character the first few times I played X, but after later going back and playing the game through once more, I really grew to appreciate the character. Yeah, he's still totally creepy, and his voice has a sort of perverted quality to it that still annoys me, but he's really pretty interesting, and a huge pain in the ass for the heroes.

12. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

To comment on more recent villains, Dysley/Barthandelus is a good villain. Throughout the game, he's harrassing the heroes, getting them to do what they want. He's also one of the most difficult boss battles. Each freaking time.

And....

Spoiler

In Chapter 11, when you are in Oerba, he transforms into Serah and comments to Lightning 'You wouldn't do that. You love me too much.'

Another Spoiler

And in Chapter 13, at the end, he destroys both Serah's and Dajh's crystals just to get somebody in the group to turn into Ragnarok.

13. Kari'sHaWt

Kari'sHaWt New Member

The one and only sephiroth..............................I think only because he in both kingdom heart series for Ps2.............. : P

14. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I never got around to posting my favourite Final Fantasy villain yet, so I guess it's about time :

Seymour

Final Fantasy X was the first one I played (I later went on to play XII, IV, XIII, III, V etc..) and I must say, he's always remained as my favourite. Maybe it's because he was my first experience with a FF villain and he was quite intimidating and powerful. Mind you, Seymour was quite creepy too, but I think that's what made him interesting. He was a different character and when I first seen Anima, it made me for afraid of him. In later playthroughs I thought he was more strange than scary.

His voice did have a perverted tone to it - It's his more sketchy side ;)

15. EtherealSummoner

I still choose Seymour but I also would like to add in Edea and Cloud of Darkness. It was fun battling against all of Seymour's different forms. -_- I thought he will live forever. As for Edea, I enjoy her as she just terrorize everyone and just Ice Strike Squall into a coma. XD Now that was fearful and funny. The music was also fun. As for Cloud of Darkness, I never played Final fantasy 3 but I enjoy her because of Dissidia.

16. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

It's obvious I would choose Sephiroth. I mean, look at all the evil shit he's done in the past 15 or so years! Was the villain that set the tone for other FF villains, was a good guy gone bad in Crisis Core, returned as an even more badass in Advent Children, a difficult boss in the KH games, and was even part of the main plot in KH2! What more can he do!?

17. EtherealSummoner

*Sigh* Kefka has one of the best themes ever. His theme always makes me think of a circus. Crazy but I still like him . Wouldn't it be nice if we were destroyed by him? :D

18. pauloisreallyhot

pauloisreallyhot New Member

You know what they say about long swords ;)

But in all seriousness, Seymour Guado was awesome. Alex Fernandez did an excellent job with his voice acting. A lot of my favorite characters came from FFX.

19. Bonechill

Bonechill New Member

Sephiroth.
    I believe that even with that enough has been said.

20. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Seymour Guado- a temporary team member, summoner, brilliant villain, many forms, and fitting voice actor. What more could you ask for (besides being a total badass like Sephiroth, but I still prefer Seymour)?