• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What is the last game you played and rate it!

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Vor

Vor Princess Eater

Arc Rise Fantasia- 100/10
    This brings back many memories and it keeps you busy with lots of extra bosses ( since i beat the game there are more of them non - quest related but ultimate weapon related and i beat five of them i just need to beat one more to gain the final ultimate weapon- Heroic Gloves) It also includes various actions and great skills such has Tornado Fang

2. zshippozx

zshippozx New Member

valkyria chronicles

3. I just went back through some of the games I never play, and dug up Split Second. I can't believe I stopped playing it! The game is truly amazing. For a racing game it's pretty destructibve, but that just makes me love it more. There are a lot of differen, t game modes. There's regular racing, elimination, dodging missiles fired from choppers, gaining points by drifting and stuff to turn around the missiles, passing trucks that are dropping explosive barrels, you get the point. 10/10

4. ✰Wayfinder✰

✰Wayfinder✰ New Member

Re:coded hmm like an 8/10. Darn you Riku appearing all computer smarts on my DS screen.

5. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

Pokemon soul silver. 9/10

6. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Final Fantasy IV - 9.5/10

Loved the game, definitely a 'must play' for any Final Fantasy fans. Great graphics, all right voice overs (wasn't a huge fan of Rydia's >.<) and an amazing storyline.

7. Duelist Dx

Duelist Dx New Member

Assassins Creed Brotherhood. Superb game. The graphics, gameplay and story were amazing. These games keep growing per game! The fact that it was in Rome only adds to the situation.

8. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Call of Duty: Black Ops(obvious): This game is shit tons better than Modern Warfare 2. Zombies are back, awesome guns, awesome campaign, awesoem crossbow, but they took out the Scar-H and Heartbeat Sensor! this game also lags WAAAAAY too much. so i'd give this game a 8/10

9. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

Halo Reach 8/10 online 9.5/10
    My gamertag is: TunableMocha0 (tell your username when you send request please!)

10. ADogX

Pokemon Rangers: Guardian Signs. 7/10 man this is the best pokemon rangers game ever!

11. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Halo: Reach
    Awesome, but I suck. Still haven't finished Heroic Campaign.

12. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

Little Big Planet 2
    Pure awesome

5/5

13. ADogX

Pokémon Heart Gold. love Pokémon. 9/10

14. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Man, it's just so fun yelling, "Objection!" into the mic even though I sound like a total idiot.

15. ADogX

Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded. better than what people say. 8/10

16. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Xenosaga. I just wanted to bring my level up. made it from 49 to lv 52. 8/10

17. ADogX

More Black Ops.i got the new map pack and it's awesome. but the game is so repetitive. same rating as last time

18. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

Pokemon White of course!
    It is so awesome!
    9/10

19. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

Pokemon White of course!
    It is so awesome!
    9/10

20. ADogX