• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

PSP NGP

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Answer Man, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Well i heard about it an looked it up an heres all the up to date info about this PSP2 or being call PSP NGP-Next Generation Portable. It looks pretty sweet but as we all know its gonna cost as much as a ps3 would. But heres link to the site were i got it all from: Sony NGP: what you need to know | News | TechRadar UK
    So tell me what you think about it, an would you get this??

2. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

It sounds like an over powerful portable console. it's specs is somewhat half that of a PS3. It's like playng your PS3 anywhere =D
    Expect more KH spin offs, KH fans =P

I do like the sounds of it's multiplayer. It's going to be extremely mobile and we may be able to play online anywhere.
    Dual analog sticks? Expect a lot of first person shooters.
    Touch Screen may be gimmick like the DS or will it be able to utilize for great gaming?
    Six axis sensor makes it sound like an I phone mobile gaming thing.

If this was a phone, I would be sold straight away. I need a new phone, haha.
    I'm expecting the cost to be 1000 (Australian and American) dollars plus. It sounds rather expensive.

3. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

im in between yes and no.yes cuz it has so many awesome features.no cuz i can't play BBS or any other UMV games made for the original PSP

4. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

A little quick line up for what to expect on the NGP

I'd buy for Metal Gear Solid but it's still not enough. Like the PS3, THE NGP HAS NO GAMES.

5. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I hope more games will be announced. A Kingdom Hearts game maybe? I would be really happy if White Knight Chronicles made it on the NGP.

6. Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby New Member

If people think the 3DS is expensive then I suspect people will probably faint when the price of the NGP is announced, OLED screens don't come cheap. Sony don't have the best track record for prices, $600 for PS3 when it launched.

The graphics are amazing for the NGP, they blow the 3DS (sans the 3D) right out of the window. It's also good to see 3G and dual analogs but it will all depend on price and games whether I will get it or not.