• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Shoot ya with love.

Discussion in 'Audio and Visual' started by Malibu, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malibu

Malibu New Member

And other gooey things.
    I VECTORED A GUN!! HOLY SHAT!! First time vectoring an object.
    Probably didn't need to sharpen it but i did anyway.
    [​IMG]

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Nicely done. I love the look of this sort of art, though I really don't have the patience for it myself. I like the bright colors you chose and the splattery stuff coming out of the guns looks cool. It might be a tad sharp (kinda hard to tell, I'm looking at it on a really small, awkward screen), but I think it looks good anyhow.

3. Malibu

Malibu New Member

I can always count on you for a reply C: . Yeah my patience gets worn thin with this type of stuff but the outcome is usually worth it.

4. Jade Balfour

Jade Balfour New Member

Nice one Malibby :)

I like what you've been doing with vectors recently. I LOVE this piece but it looks like you sharpened it up a bit? I would stay away from sharpening vector/vexel shapes since they're already so linear, sharpening them will just make their lines harsh and jagged in my opinion.

The colours are lovely! :D

5. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

Wow! that is really good!! i love the confetti thing coming out of the guns *If thats what they are..*
    But still Good job keep up the nice work!

6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

XD You spelled Vector wrong on the picture. HAHA! Still, I love it. It looks good sharpened though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.