• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Battle System?

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by Kit, Apr 8, 2011.

What was your favorite battle system?

1. Command Menu System (Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II)

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Card System (Chain of Memories, RE:Chain of Memories)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Panel System (358/2 Days)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Command Deck System (Birth By Sleep, RE:Coded)

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit

Kit New Member

I'm surpised I haven't seen this one yet, unless it's just buried so deep in old threads that I couldn't find it.

Simple enough. Just say which battle system you liked best and why.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  2. Luke

Luke Member

Command Menu system, definitely .

3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I voted Command Menu system, but to be fair, I've only ever used that and the Card System, which I despised. Perhaps if I ever get around to BBS, my opinion will change. But I always enjoyed battling in KH I and II; I thought it was easy to get the hang of and fun.

4. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

I voted for Command System. it was easier and the most fun. Lot of possible magic combos. idk why but I like the Re: CoM Card System. easier than CoM and real useful when you get used to it.

5. Leonheart312

Leonheart312 New Member

I am absolutely sure that the command system has to be my favorite battle system to use. The others were far too annoying to really deal with. I tried going through Chain of Memories on the PS2 but the fragmented memories were no fun to go through and the system itself was a little weird. By far the command system has to be the best in my mind.

6. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Definitely the Command Menu System. It was easy to use and you didn't have to worry about running out of magic or attack cards.

7. Bixarihm

Bixarihm New Member

Hey Hey ya'll I'd have to say I actually love the system in birth by sleep its just soo much fun

But I could also say I really love menu system in kingdom hearts 1,2 just soo much fun

Haha :3. I'd vote for birth by sleep system for first place and menu system at second place

Just my (opinion). T.c ya'll. <3

8. skyblaze112

skyblaze112 New Member

By far the Command Menu system was my favorite. You have shortcuts for your magic and potions and its real easy to get the hang of. The Card system was alright, annoying but fun to people who like challenges :p But it sucked hard when you ran out of cards >.<Panel System sucked, I didn't like it at all. The Command Deck system was my second favorite because it was just so original and fun :)

9. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Command Deck System for Re: Coded
    Although there are limits, the movesets are pretty cool. Zantetsuken!

10. Hedrazala

Hedrazala New Member

I like both Command decks for KH1 and KH2 but i like BBS command deck just a tiny bit better.

11. sora1186

sora1186 New Member

The command deck was pretty easy to use and if you combined certain commands you make more. The card one seemed lame and hard to use so I never bought KH Chain of Memories.

12. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Please don't post in threads older than one month

-Closed-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.