• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Story

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories' started by Reonarudo Butsuchiru, Apr 23, 2010.

Two Stories...One Game...

1. Sora

43.5%
  2. Riku

56.5%
  1. skyblaze112

skyblaze112 New Member

Hmmm I like both for their own reasons but....

Sora's Story:His story was more complex and fun to do,and presented more of a challenge,but it was a pain having to organize decks and whatnot >.<

Riku's Story:His was more short but still quite interesting.I loved his moves and the boss battles were really cool too,and I <3 using dark mode, that was epic :D I also liked not having to worry about cards and everything.

So I guess overall, Riku's was my favorite but I still liked Sora's :)

2. xemnas9898

xemnas9898 New Member

riku..........

3. Xehanort

Xehanort New Member

Riku. Easily.

4. Luke

Luke Member

I liked soras better just because i could make my own deck >>

Napoléon likes this.
  5. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I'm amazed that I never wrote in this sticky thread before O:
    (I've only played the PS2 version)

Sora's story was my favourite.
    As Luke said, you could make your own deck and I found that there was more action to Sora's story, as opposed to Riku's. To be honest, I was a little bored playing through Riku's point of view, but I did manage to finish it. I just prefer having more complexity to a storyline.

6. LegendLatios

LegendLatios New Member

Riku's, because he is cooler. lol