• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Which Keyblade Master has the coolest armor?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by the Harmless, Apr 11, 2011.

Who has cooler armor?

Poll closed May 11, 2011.
  1. Xehanort

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Eraqus

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the Harmless

the Harmless New Member

[​IMG]
    Xehanort
    [​IMG]
    Eraqus

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

No Heart has the coolest armor.
    Looks just like Xemnas.

3. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

eraques, it looks thinenr, and more mobile, whereas Xehanort looks clunky and slow...

4. Kit

Kit New Member

Definitely Master Eraqus. His armor has a more samurai-ish look. Old man Xehanort's armor look bulky and cumbersome.

5. Noir

Noir

Master Eraqus' Armor! His armor looks definitely awesome. I like the designs and the pwnsome helmet. :cool:

6. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

Both Xehanort's Armor and Eraqus' Armor look cool.

7. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Xahanort's armor looks bigger and slower, but with that keyblade it looks epic beast.

8. Bixarihm

Bixarihm New Member

HeyHey all .... Xehanort's Armor is just so epic, reminds me of castle oblivion whenever i look at it .... you jus ave to love it ;D , ( no idea why )
    His keyblade Just rocks , i Mean imagine that thing crashing down on your head ... o.o ...

SOO anyways yea Xehanort Fer sure ... / Enjoy :3 <3

9. skyblaze112

skyblaze112 New Member

Xehanort's armor looks big and like it'd slow you down, but that Keyblade is badass. Totally badass :)

Master Eraqus's looks more like he'd actually be able to MOVE in it and I absolutely LUVVERS that helmet!! Wish I had one like that....

10. Leonheart312

Leonheart312 New Member

I'd have to say that I probably like Xehanort's armor better than Eraqus' just because it seems like he's able to move his legs a little better than Eraqus would.

11. Xehanort

Xehanort New Member

Tough call. I think that I will say Xehanort though, because of how much more fun fighting him is than Armor of the Master in KH BBS. I have yet to beat No Heart.

12. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Please don't post in threads older than one month

-Closed-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.