• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussions and Updates

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by DjC, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingdomblade3852

Kingdomblade3852 New Member

But I , too almost forgot to mention that at the end oh KH2 he came back with Namine to meet their original selves!Doh!(Smacks himself in the back of the neck!)Sorry guys - totally forgot that!Well before I end this message...I have a question that anyone can answer.My question is..:Does Roxas return to the Dark after meeting his original self?Or does he stay with Namine in the original form?(Because Xemnas was defeated by Sora...)

2. Kingdomblade3852

Also...can anyone use Sora on Destiny Island...?Because I can't...My profile in KH-2 is Beginner Mode.I've heard a lot of people saying "Proud Mode has additional items and a secret movie!"Is that true?Or is it false information?What do you guys think of this?

3. ROY17

ROY17 New Member

Will there be a KH version on the XBOX 360?

4. Kingdomblade3852

I honestly don't know ROY17...but I do know that Darkness is right about the Organization XII member's names having an X in it.If you wish to find all of the member's names...then take out the X in their name and unscramble it.

5. Kingdomblade3852

Like for example...
    Axel - his name
    Ael - his name without an X
    Ale - his name unscrambled
    Roxas - ...
    Roas
    Sora
    Xemnas
    Emnas
    Ansem
    Xigbar
    Igbar
    Abrig
    Larxene
    Larene - (Her original name cannot be unscrambled because it is already done for you.
    Xaldin
    Aldin
    Dilan

6. darkside

darkside New Member

i am pretty sure that xigbar's name is braig, not sure

7. ROY17

ROY17 New Member

wow

that's prety cool with the names and all

does it mean anything though?

8. Zmoney

Zmoney New Member

I think Larxene original name was Arlene, but I could be wrong...

9. corypoky

corypoky New Member

are the new kh games like the 3rd going to come in ps2

10. PaintedDragon

PaintedDragon New Member

I think KH should stick to the good old Playstation for sure, but now I have to buy a PSP if I ever want to experience Birth by Sleep!

11. Xehanort_Riku

Xehanort_Riku New Member

ll

I just wann get birth by sleep adn that other one i cant remeber the name i think it would be kool to be roxas also when i gte birth by sleep i mite be terra since i wann know how and why hes eyes turned to yellow from blue the eyes look a bit like xehanorts nobody xemnas.

And then i would play as ven im guess ven is related to sora somehow or it is just a random thing they could have nothing to do witheach but i doubt that.

And im not sure if i would play as aqua i think i would so i would know the whole story but i would play as aqua.
    I also gotta buy a psp and a ds now i just dont know why they couldnt put it on a xbox 360 or a playstation 3.
    One more thing how would u guys feel to a online mmorpg.

12. Riku6979

Riku6979 New Member

it should stay ps2 so i can get it

13. Kingdomblade3852

Sorry guys for not posting in a while.I got hooked on a video game.(For pretty long , right?)Anyways...In BBS you can use Ven and Terra...but Ven is limited...(Because he dies.)I'm pretty sure that Xemnas brought Ven back to life.(Sort of how a ressurection process works , right?)In a room that I DO NOT KNOW.I still don't know if we can use Aqua.(Since she really didn't do much.)According to what I saw...Aqua only gave Terra a temporary shield...(In which ended up bursting in the trailer.)Now...Does anyone know if we can use Mickey??Because i'm pretty sure he showed up at the ending of the trailer...

14. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

what do ya guys think about a birth by sleep 2.

15. ven_roxas

ven_roxas New Member

there isn't even a first one yet, soo??

16. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

i know i'm just saying it be kinda cool. hey if they make a bbs 2 it might focus around mickey going from world to world fighting heartless, until he gets to hollow bastion to find xehanort banishing ansem and taking over hollow bastion.

17. darkside

darkside New Member

i'm kinda hoping for kh3 next so i could get some closure.

18. ven_roxas

ven_roxas New Member

yea, i also think that they never will make a sequal to the in-between games, i mean, there's no COM2

19. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

Im sure kingdom hearts will be the new final fantasy so i would expect remakes and stuff

20. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

I don't know dude, I know there won't be sequals to those three games, it would be kinda stupid, but maybe KH3. Anyways It could be like Final Fantasy but alot of work to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.