• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight New Member

Sorry but I cant find an actual thread zone on this site it is confusing to me. But anyway when the next sora and riku based kingdom hearts game comes out do you think you should be able to play as riku in his own storyline.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2008
  2. DeDeDee

DeDeDee New Member

Try playing Chain of Memories

3. Twilight Knight

I have but I really dont like the whole card system and with Riku I want to be able to use his dark powers like the dark orbs and other powers.

4. Agent007

Agent007 New Member

So try pleaying Re:Com. So much better and I didnt mind that card system as much! And about KH3, wait till BBS and Coded come out first.

5. Twilight Knight

I heard they are not coming out in America because they are games exclusive to japan.
    Also this is a noob question but how do you subscribe to a specific thread like my KH3 one and not the whole entire forum.

6. Agent007

Agent007 New Member

^ Here ya go! Hope this helps.
    [​IMG]

7. Luke

Luke Member

No. The only one thats jap-ex is Coded. And this thread shouldnt be in the BbS section.

8. ROY17

ROY17 New Member

Can u actually play Riku in KH3?

And another thing, will riku and kairi travel around with sora just like donald and goofy?
    and if riku is playable, can u switch between sora and riku while playing the game and
    will riku get different keyblades like sora if u could play him?

sorry about all the questions i'm just really excited about this game

9. Grimboyjr

Grimboyjr New Member

that would be cool, sora, donald, goofy, kairi and riku, the ultimate team! hopefully riku will be fully playable, and the drive forms have to come back, who knows, maybe they'll have a special form for sora and riku...if that happened, final form would look useless lol, and one thing if the drive forms come back, they have to give sora a new growth ability so he can dual wield all the time (fenrir and way to the dawn combo anyone?)

10. Xehanort_Riku

Xehanort_Riku New Member

HMMM

I very much doubt that sora will have another adventure i think his part in the story is over for the moment.

I just cant wait to play as terra

Also is there any chance that kingdim hearts 2 final mix will be out in the u.k in a couple years

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008
  11. Grimboyjr

Grimboyjr New Member

i'm with Xehanort_Riku on that one, is there a chance kingdom hearts final mix 2 will come to the uk?

12. Riku6979

Riku6979 New Member

well if ur like some ppl u do alittle more research in the game like me ive playead all kigdom hearts gams out in the u.s. 15 times each going over things and watching all cut scenes from the games on youtube so i understand this alittle more then other ppl

13. Xehanort_Riku

Xehanort_Riku New Member

Lol

I dont do that i only complet the kh games like 10 times apart from chain of memories i only complted that twice since i was borrowing it i also heard that in kh2 final mix they ut chain of memories on a disc so you can lay it on ur ps2 and the graphics will be a lot better so if it does come out in untied kingdom or the unitied states i will get it when i player chain of memories i loved being riku i think hes pretty awesome.
    Anyway how would u guys thik of a kingdom hearts mmorpg if they made one i think u should be able to make ur own character and i also think you should be able to make your own keyblade i think that would be bloody awesome.
    I think i would see if i could get a organization 13 coat on it since those they are pretty cool.
    I also would try to see if i could make my keyblade look like oblivion or souleater if i had a choice i would so do souleater i also would make my dude look like riku or xehanorts heartless a.k.a Ansem.
    Well i think this is about it

14. Riku6979

Riku6979 New Member

well i would get it caue riku is awesome and dude that shit would be awesome i would make mine with the orgonization cloak and give him mix of rikus 1st sword and 2nd 1 XD

15. Tidusgev

Tidusgev New Member

hi ppl.who know when we can play kh3.

16. Tidusgev

Tidusgev New Member

hi ppl.who know when we can play kh3 and will it be on ps3?.i cant wait to play it, but i hadnt played kh2 though because i live in Armenia and ppl here dont like rpg .

17. Xehanort_Riku

Xehanort_Riku New Member

hh

kingdom hearts 3 wont be out for at least 3 years

18. Riku6979

Riku6979 New Member

yeah that is the shity part and it should come out earlier so we can get to it

19. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

but i hope riku is playable b'coz sometime
    i think bad peoples are cooler than the good one
    :D

20. Luke

Luke Member

Oh wow, I haven't been here in a while.
    Keep the cussing down please. Spell correctly.

Kh3 isnt even confirmed yet. No one cares how many times you've beaten them.
    Everyone wants to play as riku.
    Riku`s second sword is his first sword but a bit longer, has a wing, and has a handle like a keyblade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.