• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

How Fast?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Hedrazala, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Hedrazala

Hedrazala New Member

How fast did you beat Kingdom Hearts 2? I beat my game in 24 hours but then again that was my 1st KH game i played and i didnt know i could change my keyblade till the end of the game so of course it took me longer than usual.

2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

It takes me less than 9 hours to beat it. Not hard. And this is on Proud Mode

3. Bixarihm

Bixarihm New Member

HeyHey ... I actually took my time Because i enjoyed the game soo much prolly a week if my memory serves me right ... ( that would be Kingdom hearts 2 ) Gosh i do love the game. After that i was determined to play every single release ;D
    Anyways ,,, Enjoy :3 T.c <3

4. Luke

Luke Member

Like 11ish my most recent time.

5. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

3 or 4 days. I don't over play the games. Usually when I beat a game. I don't play it anymore.

6. xemnas9898

xemnas9898 New Member

a few years becouse i stopped playing it for a while

7. 8-Bit

8-Bit New Member

About 15 hours on proud cuz I never stopped.

8. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

Atleast a month. On proud I quit the game for the day after finishing a world xD

9. Italia07

Italia07 Life being a handful ¬_¬

It took my friend around 5 days, and currently, I'm at least a few years ^__^; i don't get to play much and i wander through the worlds for surrounding details on a comic i'm working on..

10. Death Note

Death Note New Member

Just took me 2 days... Phew, that wasn't hard......

11. ViaxraXIII

ViaxraXIII New Member

im playing it atm and im on 16 almost 17 hours and im half way through. i havent played it for a while so its taking me time to remember whats going on and where things are.

12. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I've never actually tried for a speed run, or a single sit through. I'd imagine I could get it beaten within less than a day, if I could have an entire day in which to do so. Granted, that also depends on what you mean by "beat."

13. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

My current save file with level 99, most s's on the gummi ship wars, all keyblades, 1 item remaining until I have all treasure chests in game etc. is about 71 hours, so 3 days,The time piled up from me playing it off and on.

14. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

......................Is it to hard to look at the date of the last post and see that it is longer than 3 months old? DON'T POST IN THOSE THREADS!