• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Best Dressphere

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy X-2' started by Kitty, Mar 1, 2008.

Best dressphere?

1. Thief

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Warrior

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Gunner

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. White Mage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Black Mage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Alchemist

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  7. Dark Knight

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  8. Berserker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Samurai

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gun Mage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Mascot

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Trainer

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  13. Floral Fallal

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  14. Machina Maw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Full Throttle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Other (if there is one)

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

While I enjoy mocking almost everything to do with X-2, I have to give the game mega props for the dressphere/job system. Ignoring the total girliness, it was very well done, and I enjoyed finding all of the different jobs and learning the abilities. So, which was your favorite, and/or which did you think was the strongest?

Dark Knight was great for pure pwnsome power. The darkness ability ruled in almost every boss fight. Alchemist was my choice for healing. Some of those combinations are really helpful. (Final Wall ftw! )

And while I didn't actually use any of the special dresspheres except to learn the abilities, I thought Yuna's was very pretty. So that's another favorite.

2. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

As horrible as this game was, the battle system was good, albeit horribly names.

I like the Alchemist. Level one up and you don't need to worry about healing items anymore. How can you not like being able to use as many Mega Potions as you want without actually having to have one?

Dark Knight was useful as well for offense. The combination of two dark knights and an Alchemist was powerful on boss fights. Darkness, Darkness, Mega Potion, rinse, repeat.

I also liked the Gun Mage. I've never been the biggest fan of blue magic, but the [Insert Enemy Type] Killer abiliites were pretty damn useful.

I never used the special dresspheres. They weren't worth it.

3. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

You missed out lady luck which although dud was devastating was my faviorite.

4. Kitty

Dammit, I thought I included that.

Lady Luck pwns. Cheating on the reels to get CONGRATS! allows for much EXP and Gil. I loved it.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2008
  5. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

I forgot about that one. Though I didn't know you could cheat on it. It was pretty useful, although incredibly whorish in design.

6. JIMMER45KHB

JIMMER45KHB New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2008
  7. Kitty

^Dude, don't post large images up like that. Some unfortunate people, like myself, are forced to wait for dial up to load it. Just post the link if you feel you must.

@EbAl: You can pause the game while the reels are spinning to slow it down and get it to land where you want it. Makes for some damn easy leveling up, because it works on almost everything, even bosses like Paragon.

8. JIMMER45KHB

JIMMER45KHB New Member

Ok sorry T_T

9. Dreamscape

Dreamscape New Member

My favorite is alchemist - it's really useful!

I still haven't gotten Lady Luck or Mascot yet, though...

10. lokisenna

lokisenna New Member

Gunner
    yuna with maxed trigger happy and catnip
    catnip makes every hit do 9999 dmg when you're in yellow or red hp
    so of you have the fast finger its godly

besides that samurai and dark knight