• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

favorite costume

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by darkside, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkside

darkside New Member

which in the kingdom heart series is your favorite costume or outfit. This can be anybody, including disney and final fantansy characters. Even bad guys.

I like Riku's in KH2, when he's back to normal, because it is sort of a futuristic look.
    I also like Xemnas final costume, cause it shows a good balance between light, darkness, and twilight. Also cause during the battle, it looks awesome moving around so fast.

2. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

MY answer here is the same is the "world specific Sora" topic for KH2. Timeless River costumes FTW. The old school look classic cartoon look was just amazing. With the big eyes and the tube arms and such. It was brilliant. I love that level. So nostalgic.

3. Tifa

Tifa New Member

I liked Riku's and Xemnas' costumes. I really liked Sephiroth and Cloud's too.

4. Kairi008

Kairi008 New Member

i liked sora's new outfit, kairi's outfit in KH2, clouds was pretty cool too and yuffies :)

5. YRPgrls <3

YRPgrls <3 New Member

i would say that kairi's outfit is very pretty

6. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

He looked like such a slob. Whenever I looked at him I wanted to cut his hair.

I liked Sora's new default costume. It had a more mature look to it. I also liked Namine's simplicity.

7. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

I like Kairi's in both games and Sora's in game II and Roxas's
    I also like Riku's in game II (His darkside costume in the first game was kinda gay)

8. Kit

Kit New Member

I liked Roxas's and Riku's KH2 outfit. They're about the only outfits that look like they could actually be worn on the streets without getting weird looks from other people.

9. Dreamscape

Dreamscape New Member

Gotta agree with you on the comments on Riku, Sora, and Namine!

And what was that Riku was wearing? A lifevest?

10. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

My favorite are Riku and Sephiroth.

11. donald

donald New Member

i like the organisations coats, Aurons get up and sora's

12. HeartlessKing

HeartlessKing New Member

I like ORG XIII outfits,they are SO dark and cool :p

13. Janispang

Janispang New Member

I like Roxas's and Sora's(KH2) outfit,they look cute

14. SheShe

SheShe New Member

i like the Wisdom Form outfit, its nice, even though the form itself isint that great. Liked Riku's outfit in the first game more, the one in the second seemed kinda gay, like whats up with the bare middrift? seirously. and for Kairi, in the first game she seemed more innocent the way she was, in the second one, it seems like she grew up really really fast, i perfered her innocent side

15. Angel of Oblivion

Angel of Oblivion New Member

i thought sora looked really cute in the second one ^-^ his outfit made him seem more mature and stuff also

the outfit that xemnas wore in the end of the game was really cool too!! ^.^

i luvd cloud's outfit! ^-^ and sephiroth look cool as well even if hes kinda creepy ^-^''

16. Luke

Luke Member

I like Sephiroth's. Im glad the had could's AdventChildren Costume.

17. axel_girl_1513

axel_girl_1513 New Member

i like the organization 13 coast, and the new one the xemnas wears at the final battle i love that one, i want it so bad....:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.