• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts Coded General Discussion

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Coded' started by NeRo, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Member

No, Do you not read? Its only for a certain kind of cell phone thats only out in japan.

2. rockerblade13

rockerblade13 New Member

I don't get why this is on the mobile phone.They could've at leastput it on the PlayStation 3. :I

Why is this on mobile?Couldn't they at leastput on the Playstation 3?:/
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Like I said,they could've put Coded on PS3.But the Japanese are experts in cell phones,anyways.:/
    [​IMG]

Could've been on the PS3.*rolls eyes*.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2008
  3. Luke

Luke Member

^ You need to stop before you get reported/warned/suspended

4. sma2112

sma2112 New Member

dude calm down
    some people are just a bit stupid and skip ahead without reading its ok
    their loss

5. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

I don't want a mobile phone for a game. I like puzzle games, yes it's true *shame*, but playing one online and buying a phone for one are entirely different things. *Sigh* How could they do this to us?

6. darkside

darkside New Member

quick question, but does anyody have an idea of what debugging mode is?
    And, does this game reveal what other people were doing while sora was doing whatever he was doing in KH1. cause arent the games supposed to be related somehow?

7. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

whose dumb idea was it to make the game for cell phones?! For a person who doesn't have a cell phone, I'm pretty mad!

8. foxx_1996

foxx_1996 New Member

Kingdom heats 4 the game

9. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Ok guys, it's alright. Just be glad that the other 2 games are on something that is worth to get.

10. Riku6979

Riku6979 New Member

HAHA i got a cell and ill be playing but it was a pretty dumb idea and i think not all games truthfuly r related and not all charecters need to be related like......ven for example he is his own person and bres close resemblance to roxas but it dosnt mean they r reltaed and if u were to go out in the world u would find the 1 person who looks like u or close ot it

11. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I heard that the game is also available in a 2-D version for those cell phones (like mine) that can't play 3-D games. I think that if they are smart, they will remake like they did for CoM

12. Firebomb50

Firebomb50 New Member

hey, is this game gonna come out soon?

13. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I supposed to be out this summer, but it's only for certain cell phones though. : (

14. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

bah, im disapointed on why Coded is going for the celphone. Can it be another platform? i mean seriosly! in my opinion, its good but those celphones, nowadays are freaking expensive, can it like be for the psp too? or ps2? because i really didn't like the way they accepted that it will ofcially be for the cels.. this bugs me

15. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

hi peoples!

16. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

so the celphone only exist in jpn???
    then why they announce it!!!
    i dont live in jpn!!!!!! T_T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.