• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

How did you die most of the time?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Sephiroth X Slasher, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I kept forgetting to hit reaction commands or I was too slow!

2. Grimboyjr

Grimboyjr New Member

i either didn't get to heal in time, or i'd turn into anti form and get the beating of a life time (although that is very good for killing an orginisation member if you dodge enough lol)

3. Tifa_03

Tifa_03 New Member

those dancers in hallow bastion and from trying to beat Sephiroth and just died and died until i leveled up more

4. heartless riku

heartless riku New Member

i died from sephiroth. He is hard on proud mode. On normal and beginner i didn't die at all.

5. Dreamscape

Dreamscape New Member

I didn't. I did die once on purpose in the Xigbar, I think it was, battle just so I could play with Mickey.

Then again, I was playing on normal and didn't go after Sephiroth. :p

6. sora945

sora945 New Member

xemnas, and ansem

7. sora945

sora945 New Member

and sepheroth

8. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

I died most of the times from not paying attention to my heatlh alot of times.

9. Trup75

Trup75 New Member

Demyx killed me....alot

10. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Sepharoth killed me WAYYY too many times. It was abnoxios.. but I finally leveled up to 99 and went back and kicked his trash :D

11. SheShe

SheShe New Member

usually when i fought bosses for the first time and didnt know how the battle worked, or if i was tired id just forget to heal...:)

12. Earindel

Earindel New Member

Haha ya'll are noobs . . . I never died . . . Lol well I died whenever I fought Maleficent and Xenahort's Heartless but otherwise nope, and one with Xemnas

13. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

I usually died because either donald ignored me when my health was low, or my healing items didn't take effect fast enough. I died from sephiroth a lot until I went to pirde lands, leveled up to 86 then went back and kicked his rear off the mountain ledge. Lolz. Xigbar was one of the easiest fights for me, when I figured it all out.

14. Soras Other #13

Soras Other #13 New Member

OMG! You're all saying u never died, then you go into HOW YOU DIED!? I can truly say I never died once (on my 3rd file)

15. Church

Church New Member

sepiroth and thats about it apart from that i was pretty good at not dieing

16. sephiroth and Xemnas final form.oh and Terra on critical mode

17. axel_girl_1513

axel_girl_1513 New Member

beating Sephiroth, i keep on killing myself like man, he hits you like every second you have no time to hit or cure sora or just run for your life which ever on is better to choose from.... :)

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  18. SlashVorlex

SlashVorlex New Member

It was just that stupid Sephiroth and I also (as many others) got to cocky with it.

19. Namine3.0

Namine3.0 New Member

I stopped paying attention and when it came to some of the nobodies

20. Tifa_03

Tifa_03 New Member

umm when I woild fight sephiroth and when I would not pay attention to nobodies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.