• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Member Pictures - Post Your Pics 2!

Discussion in 'General' started by ü, Jan 11, 2009.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

XD Yea yea Demmy. Whatever. O.O I LOVE YOUR KITCHEN!!!! XD Please tell me LDC that you have your hand on a vending machine in that picture.

2. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

no its on a pole that's inside the movie theater

3. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

I look foolish because I'm wearing a Kingdom Hearts shirt? And how is that?

4. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne New Member

Me

[​IMG]

5. Ribbons

Ribbons New Member

Can anyone explain to me how to delete posts (assuming you can) the picture didn't work...

Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  6. EtherealSummoner

Hee hee hee HEEEE hee hee hee hee. All I can do is just smile about this one. I don't know but your picture just make me smile. I guess because you too are smiling but it is in the dark.

7. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne New Member

Who me? probs not about me though. Well good day to you.

8. Luke

Luke Member

[​IMG]

I thought i was so cool when i was 15 lol

My name is in the bottom cause it was used on my bands myspace forevers agoooo.

9. Chroma

Chroma New Member

This is probably going to be the only time I post pictures of myself. c:
    /lazy.

- one
    - two
    *If you guys can guess who the Asian guy is next to me, then you'll get a cookie. 8D
    - three
    - four

Aqua Fresh likes this.
  10. Luke

Luke Member

I love that asian guys shirt. I want it.

11. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

You are staff of a KH forum and havent at all ever bought Kingdom Hearts propoganda just for fun??? O.0

I have the crown necklace and wear no shame with it. ;) Actually lots of people who dont know Kingdom Hearts compliment it, and fellow kingdom hearts fans recognise and apreciate. haha

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  12. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

What does being a staff have to do with owing a Kingdom Hearts Merchandise? That's like saying Obama might not have the qualifications of being a President because he wasn't white like all our other past 49th presidents. It's irrelevant. I wouldn't dare spend my money on anything I know I wouldn't wear.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  13. Nova

Woa simmer down kid. I'm just saying spend your money on what you want but don't put the members of the kingdom hearts forum you moderate down because they do the same. Obviously, they do wear the stuff.
    Secondly, obamas color doesn't have anything to do with it. He isn't qualified because he's an idiot is all.but I digress. This conversation is off topic. Post and discuss pictures not random crap. Have a nice day. :)

14. Nova

Yes, summoner, my most recent two avis have been pictures of me that I played around with on photoshop.

15. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT : Btw, this is how me and Hope joke, so don't take us serious everyone. lmao.

Have a nice day. Continue on with the pictures. :)

16. EtherealSummoner

You really don't want me to tell you who you remind me of. DX Go back blonde...

17. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

You look great either way, Hope! I like it!

18. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

19. EtherealSummoner

To each his own I guess. I was just stating my opinion and I rarely even have to tell a girl if I do not like something. XD Wow RZ. You actually made me tilt my head. Actually pretty fun. XD

20. Nova

Who do I remind you of?

Thanks Sorabrawl. :)