• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

358/2 Days

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days' started by temujin07, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ven_roxas

ven_roxas New Member

roxas was in existance for one year
    you play as roxas for 7 kh days in khII
    365-7=358
    this story takes place the same time as COM so u get the 358 days divided by 2 stories
    358/2

2. Luke

Luke Member

^ Thats pretty good

3. ven_roxas

ven_roxas New Member

thanx, just somethin i picked up on

4. orginization XIV

orginization XIV New Member

Well this is my opinion 358/2 days i mean think in the begining of kh2 there were 6 days to do stuff and you only play as roxas half of day six and then sora was born so. Roxas was really a nobody for 358/2 days then he was real for six and a half days. So when they say one year has pasted all that happened then sora woke up!

5. ven_roxas

ven_roxas New Member

your theory would be 358 1/2 days

6. ~Ansem~

~Ansem~ New Member

ven_roxas that was really cool you did just now, the 7 days and 358 as a result ^///^

7. ven_roxas

ven_roxas New Member

thanx, but organization xiv is right it is only 6 days, so i'm wrong, but maybe there was a day after roxas was put in twilight town and before you play as him, so maybe i'm right. idk, maybe i should stop thinking

8. Trup75

Trup75 New Member

I Heard that the 385 = days Roxas was in the Organization during Sora’s 2 days in Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts: Chain of memories)

9. Luke

Luke Member

Sora also sept in that chamber for a little more than a year if i remember correctly. And 358 days is a little more than a year. eh...

10. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Well no theres 365 days in a year so that can't work.unless KH days is diffrent from ours.
    I think that ven roxas is the best theory even if it has one flaw.Still bet nothing we suggest is true.

11. Kit

Kit New Member

With the way you're supposed to pronounce the name (three-five-eight-over-two-days, for those who haven't been paying attention), it sounds like something is happening over a period of two days. This could have something do do with it, it could just be complete crap. It's just something I noticed.

12. ven_roxas

ven_roxas New Member

i'm pretty sure it is three-five-eight DAYS OVER TWO
    meaning not two days, but 358, or 8, not two

13. sora360

sora360 New Member

3+5+8=16-2=14. number of members??

possible meaning

14. Earindel

Earindel New Member

I just want the freaking game suckuhs

15. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

We all do, but the game is prolly not done and can't release it just yet.

16. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

well i'm corious too
    because i haven't played it and i have very little information
    about it:p

17. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

ya think that too. but ya, lets just wait until the game tells us. But this game, man it will open many clues and stuff that we actually don't know about.

I could just picture it. That hundreds of threads and comments about the discussion of the game.

18. queer

queer New Member

i think it has to do with roxas and axel thats what the 2 stands for the 358 is how many days they have before they both disenegrate or disappear

19. MrHiphy

MrHiphy New Member

20. ubernewbie

ubernewbie New Member

I believe in this theory of the title.

Roxas was separate from Sora for a year (365 days), and you play as Roxas for 7 days of that year in KHII. 365 -7 = 358, giving you 358 days. The “/2” is a bit more mysterious: it could be because Roxas is half of Sora; it could be a clue to Reverse/Rebirth style second story; or it could reference something that we have no idea about at all.

Nice find MrHiphy, now that means is coming out for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.