• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Post Rating System

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kim Jong-Il, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kim Jong-Il

Kim Jong-Il New Member

Add a post rating system like they have on facepunch.com, its a really good system.

2. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

no.

and this isn't facepunch.com, and would you explain why that would beneficial for this forums?

Hence the reputation system.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I am strongly against this. I know that Abox cafe do this but we do have a rating system in the vBexperience that keeps track of every single member's points, including level, ranking and awards. This is irrelevant and I do not see anything about it that would help benefit or bring some motivation to the site unless there is a good reason about it.

4. Kim Jong-Il

Kim Jong-Il New Member

Its not a ranking system, it shows what people think of the post.

5. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Which is why we have the Reputation system. If you like somebody's post, you click on the little scale icon below their avatar. You write your comment on the post, and then the person is able to see it.

Noir likes this.
  6. Noir

Noir

I agree with Desert Warrior.
    We already have Reputation, which will not be replaced, I think.

7. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

What Ric and DW said: that's what the reputation system is for. I don't see any need for there to be any additional post rating systems.

Thank you for the suggestion.

-Closed-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.