• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Final Fantasy: Type Zero Preview

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Type-0' started by EtherealSummoner, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

*For the article, click here.*

The latest installment of the Final Fantasy series, Final Fantasy Type 0 is set to come out to a gaming store near you very soon! Square Enix is determined to distribute the game in Japan on October 2011 but soon the PSP title will also be coming to the North American players as the game is being processed for English speakers. While others are waiting on the company to show them the next Kingdom Hearts installment, it is more pleasing that Square-Enix is also on the move on working for another Final Fantasy series. The plot is supposed to be very deep, having around twelve characters whom are playable. In addition to that, Tetsuya Nomura has also been working with Director Hajime Tabata to make sure this will be an Epic Enix reimaging of their classic franchise. Originally known as Final Fantasy Agito XIII, the battle system will be different from the Crisis Core battle system and is desired to be the fastest battle system ever made in ATB mode, which was originally first been used in the sequel, FFXIII-2. The game can also be played in multi-player; up to three players can play through ad-hoc compatiibility. A positive factor about the battle system of the game is that it will have elements merged together from FFXII and FFXIII. One of this writer’s favorite constituents of Final Fantasy is the power of summoning, where in this installment, the creature will gain power alongside its master. If that is not enough to satisfy one’s self in the art of magic, it is OK to say that the player will be able to fully play as the summons themselves.
    Final Fantasy: Type Zero for the PSP is set to be a breath-taking game but there is no doubt that Square Enix wants to once again prove it’s dominance amongst the diverse crowd of RPG’s with their new initiatives to increase the quality of their work.

~ Written by H.SummonerBWM and edited by sorabrawl~

2. Noir

Noir

AWESOME..
    Gilgamesh's appearance is so awesome.
    Also, I think October's my birthday so I'll wait for my birthday and the game at the same time.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I am more interested in the summonings than Gilgamesh himself. ^_^ SHIVA IS WEARING ICE SKATES!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.