• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Coded' started by DV8playa, Aug 27, 2011.

1. DV8playa

DV8playa New Member

After I played through Re:Coded, I had but one thing to say: why? Compared to the other KH games, Re:Coded was absolutley horrible:mad:. The camera and lock-on systems were totally broken, and the graphics sucked total ass. The story became an all-out hellzone to follow:confused:. Though, I will admit, the Command Deck and the ability to upgrade every Keyblade was pretty awesome. But, everything else, is just kinda neutral. My final score: 6/10. Please comment with your score!

2. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

About 7/10. Nowhere near as good as the other Kingdom Hearts games, but good enough to play through.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  3. Kru

Kru New Member

Boring... game I felt like iwas Repeating Kh 1 , Other then those Bugged levels . but i strongly disliked Going into riku's data and having to go through the world again... it was boring! but i Did love playing and fighting roxas <3

4. Anniexo

Anniexo New Member

It was okay for a time passer, but other then that, yeah it wasn't that good.

5. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

I agree,it was lame,only reason to play it is to get the secret ending: Signs of what's next. 6,5/10

6. SoRoxas

SoRoxas New Member

The reason that the lockon+graphics are HORRIBLE is because it was designed for a phone (Good Thinking Square) i had NOT played it until they released it for NDS and was HIGHLY dissapointed

7. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Gameplay less than great but it was slightly better than 358/2 Days in my opinion.

Story, it was interesting. It was the same story as KH1 but with slight differences. Such as in KH 1 Sora's keyblade was taken from Riku in Hollow Bastion and he was keybladeless. In Coded, Maleficent destroyed Data Sora's data keyblade and he also was keybladeless in Hollow Bastion.

8. Nisra

Nisra New Member

Currently, I'm still playing through this game. I must agree with people about parts of it being boring; such as Riku's Data (which I refuse to get past without getting bored half way through). Other than that I will say I'm enjoying this game ad since I can't seem to find KH1 it's giving me a bit of an idea of what it was like. so my overal score is 8/10. But I will say I enjoy/ed KH:358/2 days better.

9. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Game sounds like it sucks in general, Forget about playing it.

10. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

The game was ok, not the best in the series but it did leave us into KH 3DS which looks even more amazing!

11. Jixx

Jixx New Member

Yeah it was my least favorite game in the series. It just seemed like it was lacking... everywhere.

12. StrikeReaper

StrikeReaper New Member

I give this game 8/10 beacause even though it was repeating old world like in CoM the new gameplay was fun and different in every world, the deck command was very useful for my first time using it and with the keyblade upgrade it really was awsome and i absolutely loved the battle against Data-Riku and the track that play in the background is one of my favorite tracks from this game and the series.