• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

good games?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by sidnexxx, Mar 25, 2008.

1. sidnexxx

sidnexxx New Member

does anybody know any good story line games other than kh1,kh2 or final fantasy that arn't rated M?

2. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

The Zelda games are pretty good, but it depends on what verson you have...

3. sidnexxx

sidnexxx New Member

ya but i already played it.

4. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

... Hmmmmmm that would present a problem.
    Valcarie Profile (sp?) has a pretty good story line too.. that is if you can get past the bad graphics.

5. darkside

darkside New Member

bully, the warriors, okami, assassins creed, god of war, heavenly sword, death jr., turok, folklore (?), ratchet and clank.

i dont know what you like or what console you own, but here are some good ones that i played, or have heard good things about.

6. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Dragonquest, Xenosaga, and surprisingly, the Jak Games. I'm also a fan of the Legacy of Kain games (Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Soul Reaver 2, Blood Omen 2, Defiance). Unfortunately, it hasn't finished yet, and it's been years since the last game came out.

7. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

Sounds like your saying kh and ff are rated M. xD

Some good ones are Ratchet & Clank, Jak, Dragonquest. Yeah EbAl said it all pretty much. rofl.

8. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

He never said that. He just wants some good storyline games that aren't rated M. Which now I think about it, counts out Lagacy of Kain. God of War is M as well.

9. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

...lol I wasn't propounding he did say that.

It was how I read it initially without really thinking about it. :3

10. SkylerOcon

SkylerOcon New Member

Tales of Symphonia for the Camecube.

Possibly the most underrated game of all-time. Also, as Al said, Ratchet and Clank, and Jak games are good too.

Also, Fire Emblem is always worth a try if you can get into super heavy strategy game stuff. These games have amazing writing.

11. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

Ive heard hack is quite good and the first halo has a good storyline

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  12. Crossfault

Crossfault New Member

The Entire ratchet and Clank series along with the Jak series and Fire Emblem.

Dont spam man. Just because you're new, doesnt mean you have to be stupid. People will see your post.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2008
  13. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Well there is alot of good games out there, but first you have to see them.

List of games I played and was good: Okami, Heavenly Sword, Rachet & Clank, Dot hack. If you want to know there storys go to google and type them in.

14. HeartlessKing

HeartlessKing New Member

A good game is Ultimate Spiderman.When you hear "Spiderman",don't worry it's not for kids.We are talking about a really smash-them-down game.You are Spiderman and you are moving to a HUGE world doing quests and other things.Sounds boring eh?But it's not.You play as Spiderman or Venom,and you unlock THOUSANDS of secrets.It's a really nice and tricky game that worth playing.

15. SheShe

SheShe New Member

Zelda games are good, and the Jak and Daxter games are okay thats all i can think of though

16. SheShe

SheShe New Member

i forgeted...

but if ur going to play the Jak and Daxter games
    you should probablly make sure you are going to be able to get all of them
    the story is only good if you can play all of the games, because the first one is kinda lame, but it picks up in the 2nd one and 3rd one, and even continues into JakX Combat Racing, which is not an adventure game, but fun none the less.

17. smosh102

smosh102 New Member

Ive played on some of those games/have some of those games and i have to admit thare quite good:D

18. smosh102

smosh102 New Member

Ultimate spider man has a great story line and is an exelent game id give that a thums up.:)

19. smosh102

smosh102 New Member

I think the simpsons game is guite good but it depends on which console I have it 4 psp but it's better 4 x box 360 becuase u can do more.

20. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

If you want some Hidden gems go for Star ocean 2 until the ends of time. thats a AWAESOME game and its got great gameplay.

Next you could also try to find Phantasy Star Universe. thats actually a good game. i bought it and im not dissapointed.