• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Hello!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Redd, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Redd

Redd New Member

Hello! I'm new to this whole 'forum' thing, but I honestly thought a Kingdom Hearts forum was the best way to go.

I'm a huge fan, literally going out of my way to buy a new system just to play one of the games (working on a 3DS atm). This game was probably my first real fandom, and is the one I love most to date.

I honestly love every single game, Kh2 having been my fave until Days and BBS came out. I will admit to crying A LOT at the end of each game.

Um, fave chars would be Demyx, Roxas, and Aqua. And Sora, but I've met a lot of people who want to punch me for saying that.

I think I have hit most of the introduction points, so, hello everyone! It will be fantastic to meet you!

(Call me Redd, I have red hair. I'm so original)

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I like Aqua too! ^.^ And that is a good way to start out for an intro! And Redd it is! I am Brandon! They call me summoner but I am THE Grand Summoner. No one else attained that title before. ^_^ Enjoy yourself here. Do some sightseeing! So much to explore and to discuss!!!

3. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Hey, People here call me Knight. Don't worry you're not alone in likeing Sora as a character....now Demyx on the other hand...*punches newbie in da face! lol jk. Anyway, stick around, post often, and remember to follow the rules.

4. Noir

Noir

Welcome to KHPlanet. Be blessed.

5. Redd

Redd New Member

@THE Grand Summoner: I like the emphasis on THE. It has an air of importance around it. And I'm so glad you like Aqua too! <3 I have a feeling that I will like it here, thank you for the welcome :)

@Knight Aw, but you can't say that Demyx hasn't given you a few good laughs! I do appreciate that there are other Sora admirers out there, though! Thanks a ton for the welcome!

@VanitasXVentus Hopefully I will be! Thank you for the welcome~

6. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Hello! It's great to see another Kingdom Hearts nutter! Name's Chris or Sora. I don't really mind.

7. Blackrose

Blackrose New Member

Welcome to KHP and to the forums. call me Blackie if ya want XD lol THE grand summoner gave me that nickname. Fav character is Namine. Hope you enjoy ya stay and have fun :)

8. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a nice time here.