• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Who is your Favorite Protagonist?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by iAqua, Oct 2, 2010.

Who is Your Favorite Protagonist?

1. Terra

30.8%
  2. Ventus

38.5%
  3. Aqua

30.8%
  1. Chroma

Chroma New Member

Definitely Aqua.
    I love Terra, too, but not only is Aqua very motherly and warm-hearted, she's an epic fighter, unlike most of the KH female roles. :3

2. Redd

Redd New Member

Aqua <3
    She just seemed to be the strongest of the three, doing all she could to keep her friends together and sacrifing a lot just to keep them safe. I admire her for that. The way her story ended (so far) broke my heart.

Also: She was quick and made good use of magic. I played her story first and as soon as I got to Terra's mode all I could do was complain about how 'heavy' he was.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

DX I am the same way! I mean really. I strongly dislike characters that feels heavy. Ventus may be quick but he is lacking. Maybe that is why Aqua is my number one favorite.

4. Redd

Redd New Member

I felt Ventus was a little puny. I don't know, in my opinion Aqua had the best combat style and i could get things done quicker with her, haha.

5. Suriel

Suriel New Member

Aqua.
    Coolest female with well balanced attacks. I wouldn't mind Ventus either.

6. maskedXsoldier

maskedXsoldier New Member

Terra. As much as I like aqua, she doesn't seem to have as much character to me. Maybe it's just cause I haven't played it in a while.......

7. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

i hate how some people see Aqua as an add on character that isn't needed. That really PISSED me off. Shes the best, and i love how she ties together with Kairi.

8. Wave57

Wave57 New Member

As far as important to the story line, they all are equally.

As far as being the strongest, or having the most technique, that would be Aqua.

My FAVORITE though, is Ventus.

9. sora1186

sora1186 New Member

Ventus because he reminds me of Sora. They're both such innocent characters, Ventus is like a tragic hero.

10. Roxion

Roxion New Member

Aqua is a kind, caring, and strong young women, I certainly liked her the most

11. Xhoni

Xhoni New Member

Ventus is the best guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

12. Darren42

Darren42 New Member

Terra was a total bad ass and was the first character I played the game through with thus making him my favourite. However upon playing as Aqua I actually prefer her by quite a bit. She was a totaly new type of character and very unique and enjoyable to play as.

Plus I admired how devoted she was to her friends, and how she made the ultimate sacrafice at the end. Terra is still cool but he's a bit too Riku-ish. And I diden't care much for Ven either as he is just another Sora/Roxas Clone character and we've seen one of them in every KH game made thus far.

Aqua was really cool, I hope she comes back in other titles.

13. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Mines is ven ven

14. Namine221

Namine221 New Member

My favorite character on kingdom hearts bbs is ventus

15. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Ventus still.

He's much like Sora.
    He can connect his heart with the people he meets.

16. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I don't know...I myself think that Aqua is the best for the fact that she is the only one that don't turn evil...

17. HunteroftheDark

HunteroftheDark New Member

terra for my was my favorite specialy use the dark abilitys and es one of my favorites characters en the serie jeje

18. YaminoHikari14

YaminoHikari14 New Member

Terra. I can Relate to Him in some ways and I think he's really cool

19. XNihiri

XNihiri New Member

Aqua because i mostly play girls in games ...
    i also liked her animations the best
    I like magic quite abit
    Oh and blue is one of my fav colours ^^

Terra had a cooler final boss but i guess you fight it with Aqua again anyway ;D

20. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I agree on SOME of those aspects but I also want to put in she is the only one who STAYS a protagonist in the intiere game...not to mention that she sacrifised her life to save her brothers/boyfreinds...