• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Most touching moment in Kingdom Hearts?

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by maleficent, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Noir

Noir

Same one with Knight.

2. LadyTaiyo

LadyTaiyo New Member

My favorite was actually a very small scene in Kingdom Hearts 2 when Kairi and Riku reunite. I felt bad for Riku because he obviously wanted to see her again, but seemed terrified of doing so in his current state despite having practically sold his soul in the hopes of being able to help her.

And then she just walks up and gives him this look, like "I know it's you", and pulls back the hood.

Understated but very emotional.

3. Mudstoise

Mudstoise New Member

I actually liked that one too, but I must admit that I pay more attention to touchy scenes with Sora and Kairi, and Sora and Riku^^ yeah it's all about Sora xD

4. Hatori

Hatori New Member

I think I actually started crying in 358/2 when Roxas fought Riku.

5. venomblade

venomblade New Member

The Sora turning into a heartless gets me everytime :(. Also, just a little tidbit, but Roxas's "I guess my summer vacation is over" really got me too.

6. Wave57

Wave57 New Member

The end of KHI.

With the part when Kairi and Sora seperate, to when Kairi is alone in the cave, waiting someday for Sora to come back.

Makes me cry every time.

7. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

The whole ending of KHII. Especially when Sora and Kairi are reunited.
    ''We're Back''
    ''You're Home''
    And then Sanctuary plays. Pure Perfection.
    I also loved the ending of KHI. When Sora and Kairi are being separated and Sora says, 'I'll come back for you! I promise!'' and Kairi says ''I know you will!'' So beautiful.
    Also, when Roxas and Naminé merge with Sora and Kairi. When Roxas says, ''Chin Up.'' One of the most underrated KH moments, but still one of the best.
    And Axel's death. I always found it touching that he had nothing left to live for, so in his last moments he saved Sora's life.
    And when Xion 'died'. Like Denki Wolf said, it was like she knew exactly what to say to say to get Roxas to go to The World That Never Was, and thus put the pieces of the puzzle back together.
    Another one was when Vanitas was about to kill Aqua, but Ven thawed out and stood up, shouting, ''Noooo!'' just in time to stop him.
    And when Riku transformed into Ansem to defeat Roxas. Actually, the whole of that fight was touching.
    And when Riku and Kairi met in The World That Never Was.
    And when Roxas said ''I guess my summer vacation...is over''
    And when Aqua dived into the darkness to save Terra.
    And when Sora became a heartless.
    And in Birth by Sleep when you get to see Sora, Kairi and Riku as little kids.
    And when Riku saved Kairi, Donald and Goofy.
    And when Xemnas temporarily looks sad and says, 'Unfortuantely...I don't'' Another underrated moment. I suspect Terra temporarily took over at that one moment.
    And when Riku and the King and Sora and Donald and Goofy meet up after the final battle.
    And when Axel says,''If you have a dream, don't wait. Act.''
    And when Axel says,''About Kairi...I'm sorry.'' In Hollow Bastion.
    And when Hayner, Pence and Olette say goodbye to Sora and Roxas sheds a tear from inside Sora.
    And in Final Mix when Roxas and Axel say their final goodbyes.
    And when Ven meets Lea and Isa.
    And...Well, I guess I could go on all day. Kingdom Hearts is such a touching game.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
  8. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

^ jeez man why not just shorten it to EVERY GAME IN EXISTANCE AS A WHOLE!!!

9. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Every game in existance? More like every moment in KH.
    Sorry 'bout that, I couldn't just choose one moment.

10. Thundercake

Thundercake New Member

When Roxas said ''I guess my summer vacation...is over''
    And the end of KHI.. :)

11. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

What that's what I meant...Every KH game, you listed like every touching moment from all the games. hence "every game in existence".

12. XIONforeverALIVE

XIONforeverALIVE New Member

i prefer the part in kh 358/2 days
    when u defeat xion's final form and she slowly starts to disappear while roxas holds her

13. urahara64360

urahara64360 New Member

my personal favorite is in birth by sleep when terra performs the inheritance ceremony with riku

14. Daxt3r

Daxt3r New Member

I love when Sora returns to Destiny Islands at the end of KH2 and reunites with everyone, I allmost cried (not really) but still a very happy ending

15. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne New Member

I think one of the most touching moments is in KHBBS when Ven says "Xehanort wants me and Vanitas to fight, If i do have to though, guys, then i want you to..." (Terra): "The three of us will never be torn apart, right. We'll always find a way" I just thought this moment was touching seeing how even after going astray Terra still believes in himself and the others. (sorta :p )

16. thefury171

thefury171 New Member

Axel's "death" D: so sad.....(i said "death" cuz i dont think they would kill off like one of the best characters ever from anything,period.)

17. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

after roxas loses all of his memories at the end of kingdom hearts 358/2.
    After he said he has 7 days left of summer vacation, I remembered that the game started 7 days in..
    I WAS FLIPPING OUT. (srry when xion died i almost cried, but roxas ruined it when he said "Who else will i eat ice cream with?" I had to just laugh

18. Axl

Axl New Member

... I think... I just can't choose one moment... KH is my favorite game... And... I've cried a lot of time... A LOT whit this game...
    The first time i cried was when Roxas said... Well... I don't think I have to say it... In KHII
    Oh... And i cried too before Sora enter the train in Twilight town... Oh... And in KHI, when Sora became a Heartless... And when Kairi protect Sora's heartless and... A lot of times, I can't choose only one! A lot of moments touch me!!!

19. maskedXsoldier

maskedXsoldier New Member

Probably the end of KH1:
    Sora: Kairi! Remember what you said before? I'm always with you too. I'll come back to you... I promise!
    Kairi: I know you will!
    I can't help it, it's just such a good ending!

20. Redd

Redd New Member

OH GOSH, when Roxas said the whole 7 day thing I absolutely lost it when I realized that that's basically where KH2 started (And we know what happened when his summer vacation 'ended').
    And I agree that Roxas ruined the Xion scene...

Another personal fave would be when Aqua sacrificed herself for Terra. (Spoiler? If so I apologize :( )

Those are all I can think of, I should probably replay some of the older games~