• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Reapers

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Zerieth, Oct 3, 2011.

1. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

ok then sounds good. When will the actual RP be posted?

2. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I'm gonna wait until TKoA has made his first post, so it won't be confusing for my character to approach or talk to Golrum.

3. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Rp is up in the original section. Make your posts peeps.

4. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Would it sound odd if the good duys and my character would meet in some point of the road in the swamps, since it's a month's journey? But you couldn't really recognize my character because he's masked with the scarf and the hood. They would chit chat a little?

5. TheKnightofAwesome

wont the last good character need to post before the protagonists set out? so in theory Jaq may get to the village before they leave, depending on how fast he travels. either way It's an interesting idea.

6. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Oh there's three of them? o_O

But yeah, I didn't want to skip it too much so I put it that the journey to the Reaper Lands from the swamp would take like, three weeks in minimum as it's a month journey with a normal pace. So I take it that when Jaq would had rode for a few days towards the village, the others would had set out, eventually meeting in, let's say, halfway of the journey to the village.

7. Ninamihurai

Ninamihurai New Member

Just for overall clarification, can we have a list of the name of the writers and their characters (who's good, who's bad)? I want to make sure i know who is who (aka someone threatening or on my side).

8. TheKnightofAwesome

the only one I'm not sure of is VanitusxVentus. but so far i know

Me- TheKnightofAwesome
    Noz
    and Key King are evil.

Zerieth
    Ninamihurai are good.

That's just from what I've gathered. I don't know if VxV ever told Zerieth if he's good or not yet.

9. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I don't think that Key King ever got accepted with that profile of his.

10. Zerieth

Key king has this issue were he wents a super charged god character and I won't let him do that. If he can't learn to read the freaking rules then he can't play so ya he ain't in the group cause he won't fix his problems. (is getting pissed at this guy cause he's worse than summoner was for god modding)

Venitas is on my side. I'll get wayward to join in otherwise bad guys = tougher in a single fight. That or someone can play a second character.

11. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I like the idea of tougher baddies.

Anyways, I'm waiting for the good guys to leave town so that we can meet up along the way, I have few plans for that occasion.

12. TheKnightofAwesome

Well Golrum is already the strongest and on par with Zerieth, so I don't need a power boost. If it comes to It I'll make a second character.

13. Key King

Key King Member

okay, sorry guys i haven't had much time to be on lately! I edited, and Zerieth, I don't want a god-like character. He's a regular (as regular as people get in this) guy. he's not all that powerful!

14. Zerieth

Denied again Key King. We don't need a bad roll anymore we need a good one. Also i don't see a whole lot of changes in any case.

Awesome I will see if wayward will play a goody goody.

15. Noir

Noir

Hey guys, just made a post. So Arkon will be in the mansion first for a while.

16. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Wait, what? I thought that Vanitas's character was not even accepted? So he's a good guy, wot? Why is he in a mansion? Shouldn't the good guys start their journey soon to the swamps?

I'm very, very confused.

17. Zerieth

I said accepted without actually looking. It's fine but right now he needs to get with the program.

18. TheKnightofAwesome

ok...so wait...Are we set for bad guys? do I need to make another bad character? or will it be 2 bad against 5 good?

19. Cameron

Cameron New Member

So, is this going to continue?

20. TheKnightofAwesome

Not gonna lie...I could use another evil Reaper for Golrum to interact with while Jaq is away on his mission.