• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Helloooooo!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Xhoni, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Xhoni

Xhoni New Member

Hi:) I`m new here and i hope we will get along well everybody!!!:):):):):):)

Become likes this.
  2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Welcome happy person. Stick around and stay happy.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

That is an interesting name. ^.^ I am the GRAND! Summoner Brandon. Very nice to meet you. NOW TELL US WHAT YOU LIKE TO DO AND WHAT YOU DO! :D I always enjoy knowing what are people's interests.

4. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Hey people here call me Knight, others^ call me Matsuda. You can call me either one, I have no preference. Welcome to the site, hang your coat and stay a while.

5. Suriel

Suriel New Member

Welcome to KHPlanet. Hope you have a nice time here.

6. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Welcome...enjoy your stay...what you will find here is...CLASSIFIED

7. Xhoni

Xhoni New Member

Thanks everybody you are very very nice!I like to play kingdom hearts games and to make pictures of keyblades and to read adventure books

8. Axl

Axl New Member

DO YOU LIKE BOOKS!? Man, I love to read >w< And I love Kingdom Hearts, we are copies o3o
    Did you read The Name Of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. It's a great book, I'm reading it now.
    Do you write? I'm a writer, I'm 14 and I'm learning... I'll become a famous writer someday.
    Do you like anime or manga?
    Who's your favourite writer?
    What music do you listen to?
    What's your favorite sport?
    Your favorite food?
    You're going to answer my questions *.*
    Enjoy your stay, oh, and you can add me to msn, facebook or anything if you want. Let's be friends, do you want?

9. Noir

Noir

Welcome to KHPlanet, hope you'll have a great and fun time here..
    I was eventually the first one to welcome you, mate..

10. Noir

Noir

Welcome to KHPlanet, hope you'll have a great and fun time here..
    I was eventually the first one to welcome you, mate..

11. Thundercake

Thundercake New Member

Welcome to KHP forums :)
    Have fun here.. be strict, imaginative and creative. We discuss about KH here.. yes good luck..

12. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

welcome and have alot of fun, dont fade away like others and stay awhile

13. YaminoHikari14

YaminoHikari14 New Member

Hey everyone I'm YaminoHikari14 Fun Fact Yamino Hikari means light in darkness or if its Hikari Yamino then its darkness in light... Anyway its nice to meet you!

14. candyman17

candyman17 New Member

I am a khplanet.com and kingdom hearts forum noob, but im certainly no noob at Kingdom Hearts!
    There is one thing I am still unclear on as far as the story goes in KH2, I posted it in the KH2 forum, so maybe so experienced KH fans can answer my question

15. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Hello Xhoni, how's it going? Name's Sora or Chris.

16. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

That is nice. ??? What are the name of the adventure books you read? :D AND MAY I PLEASE SEE YOUR KEYBLADE PICTURES?! I would love to see them!!