• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Lawl Final Mix

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + / 2.5' started by DigitalNeonZ, Aug 22, 2011.

1. DigitalNeonZ

DigitalNeonZ New Member

Kingdom hearts 2 is awsome.But final mix is better.Its kinda the same but it has more of the organization 13 to battle :D so yeah its pretty different.But i think Final mix is awsome. Ive seen alot of the videos on youtube and almost the whole story but i dont have the game but i want to get it.

2. candyman17

candyman17 New Member

I agree, but there is one thing that I still don't understand about the ending of KH2:
    Xemnas and Organization XIII seek the power of Kingdom Hearts to be true beings and to rework the universe with its unlimited power and knowledge, but it was to my understanding the Kingdom Hearts lies in the Realm of Darkness.
    My question then is, why is Kingdom Hearts floating above The World That Never Was? TWTNW exists in the Realm In-between if i understand the story correctly. Does that mean The World That Never Was is close to the Realm of Darkness, allowing Kingdom Hearts to be visible from the Castle That Never Was?
    I am just confused on this little bit, maybe I am overlooking something simple and digging too much into the story, but I would like some sort of clarification.

3. SoRoxas

SoRoxas New Member

Yes and no,
    from my perspective, the world that never was is the realm of nothingness, so its like the in-between point from the realm of light+darkness,
    i could be mistaken though :D