• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Official Pokemon Discussion Thread (PKM Heart Gold & Soul Silver)

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Plasmos, Sep 12, 2009.

1. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

well, seeing as all of the info on them is out, its easy to see that these are the epitomy of pokemon greatness. G/S/C had the best story, the most available pokemon and the most awesome battle.

the story is back but with new elements that make it better. there'e even more pokemon available then ever, and the most awesome battle got even better. now why would a pokemon fan not buy these?

2. I loved the remakes of red and blue, firered and leafgreen. Hopefully more of the same hear.

3. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Shinto's Moon God

You mean the remake of green and yeah, Firered and Leafgreen did rock. I'm still playing it. I wonder why they didn't remake a game for Blue though? Eh. Who knows right?

4. GrandShadow

because when red and blue came to america they fixed all the bugs that red and green had in japan(except Missingo). there's no need to remake a fixed version of the exact same game

5. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Shinto's Moon God

Thank you Shadow. Anyways, I can't wait to fight the Gym Leaders and Elite 4 on SoulSilver.

6. GrandShadow

you know the battleground feature in Platinum that allows you to reface the gym leaders? well that feature is in HG/SS too. the building next to the Saffron gym that used to be the Fighting Dojo is now the HG/SS Battleground. once you beat all 16 gyms, then it unlocks

7. broflovski

broflovski New Member

This is a little off topic but I prefer the original first generation pokemon compared to what they have now. Theres too many now. Like 493 or something.

8. GrandShadow

exactly 493, with 5 of them only available throuhg hacks and events

9. finalblackmage

finalblackmage New Member

I got all 493 in my Diamond game, had some friends who had been to things like the Celebi (I think that's it's name, it's been a while) event. I have a feeling she made copies of them with that cheat from the gen 3 games before passing them out, but either way it was nice to have a full complete pokedex.

I no longer have a DS which makes me a little sad because Silver, Gold and Cyrstal were probably my favourite of the series by far. Maybe I'll get another one when they are cheap from all these DSi and DSi XLs coming out.

10. sCam

sCam Banned

Soul Silver is going to be the next first game I get.

11. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

I noticed that no one is posted in this thread O_O well i think I'll start. It's a trade discussion. I was wondering if anyone has a Lv.100 Deoxys or a Deoxys at all. I'm tryna collect all 493 pokemon in HeartGold and get them at Lv.100. I have 2 Lv. 100 Lugia's and I only need one(my Shiny that I'm keeping. It knows Dark Void! =D) anyone have a Deoxys?

12. Bjoacx

Bjoacx New Member

I know a guy who has a shiny deoxys, but its on black, so if you could go on black I might give it to you there...

13. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

well for 1 I have Black. 2, I finally got a Deoxys

14. finalblackmage

finalblackmage New Member

I had a Lv.100 Deoxys but I don't think I have it anymore and I didn't clone it.

15. DV8playa

DV8playa New Member

I have SoulSilver, and I have to say, this was by far my favorite game in the series. I gave it a 9.5/10.

16. Bjoacx

Bjoacx New Member

Yeah, I have both heart gold and soul silver, and black, and the first to where a little better than black for replay value and huge map!

17. DV8playa

DV8playa New Member

Everyone ys Black and White was SOOO much better because of the little changes it made to the series. I think HeartGold and SoulSilver's changed, however minor they were, are much better. Primarily the ability to just equip the Running Shoes without having to press B. And, having 2 Selected Items is rather helpful. Also, having the pause menu up on the Touch Screen at all times is very helpful.