• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What games have you beaten in 2011?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Ventus, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

It's getting close to that time of year again. What games have you beaten this year? It doesn't matter about when the game came out.

Kingdom Hearts RE: Coded - Proud - I wasn't that impressed with the game. I just wanted it to end, to be honest.
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Proud on all 3 and beaten the extra part to it. LOVED this game. I've put at least a hundred hours into this.
    Uncharted 2: Honor Among Thieves - Crushing - No matter how many times I play this, I still love it. It's just one of those games you can't miss.
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Hard - Uncharted 3 was amazing. Fantastic set pieces, great pacing of story, a perfect game.
    Resistance 3 - Hard - Resistance 3 made me want to beat it in one sitting but it wasn't that special. It had cool mechanics but there was something about it which made the game a little higher than mediocre.
    Killzone 3 - Hard - I loved this game. You can always rely on Sony to make a good quality product. The story was fantastic and the weapons felt great. If you have PlayStation Move, I'd recommend this.
    Rayman 2 - Rayman 2 is a classic I tend to beat once a year. I got this on my 10th birthday and on my 19th, I will be getting Rayman Origins.
    Medal of Honor - Hard - Bland, mediocre, slightly interesting. It was pretty fun and had some great moments, like a sniping part to a level and driving an ATV.
    Borderlands - One of my favourite games of all time. I got this OnLive.
    Shadow of the Colossus - This is definitely on my top 5. It is very unique in terms of atmosphere and art design. The bosses are huge and I never had to think so hard to figure out how to defeat the bosses. I managed to do it though and I would recommend this to anyone!
    Super Mario 3D Land - Really easy but one of the most exciting Mario games I've played. The 3D is fantastic and really pops out!
    Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time - Second time I played it. I think I beat it in one sitting.
    Beyond Good and Evil HD - Amazing game. EVERYONE has to play it.
    inFAMOUS 2 - Fast paced, lots of powers. It was fun!

There's probably more but I can't think of any right now.

At the moment, I'm in the progress of beating....

Battlefield 3
    Kingdom Hearts 2
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
    The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Soon I will be getting:

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Rayman Origins

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  2. Disney Guardian

Disney Guardian New Member

Prince of Perisa: The two thrones
    The Incredible Hulk game of the movie
    Kingdom Hearts 2
    I knw they're old games but I like them.

3. Ventus

Updated list.

Kingdom Hearts RE: Coded - Proud - I wasn't that impressed with the game. I just wanted it to end, to be honest.
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Proud on all 3 and beaten the extra part to it. LOVED this game. I've put at least a hundred hours into this.
    Uncharted 2: Honor Among Thieves - Crushing - No matter how many times I play this, I still love it. It's just one of those games you can't miss.
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Hard - Uncharted 3 was amazing. Fantastic set pieces, great pacing of story, a perfect game.
    Resistance 3 - Hard - Resistance 3 made me want to beat it in one sitting but it wasn't that special. It had cool mechanics but there was something about it which made the game a little higher than mediocre.
    Killzone 3 - Hard - I loved this game. You can always rely on Sony to make a good quality product. The story was fantastic and the weapons felt great. If you have PlayStation Move, I'd recommend this.
    Rayman 2 - Rayman 2 is a classic I tend to beat once a year. I got this on my 10th birthday and on my 19th, I will be getting Rayman Origins.
    Medal of Honor - Hard - Bland, mediocre, slightly interesting. It was pretty fun and had some great moments, like a sniping part to a level and driving an ATV.
    Borderlands - One of my favourite games of all time. I got this OnLive.
    Shadow of the Colossus - This is definitely on my top 5. It is very unique in terms of atmosphere and art design. The bosses are huge and I never had to think so hard to figure out how to defeat the bosses. I managed to do it though and I would recommend this to anyone!
    Super Mario 3D Land - Really easy but one of the most exciting Mario games I've played. The 3D is fantastic and really pops out!
    Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time - Second time I played it. I think I beat it in one sitting.
    Beyond Good and Evil HD - Amazing game. EVERYONE has to play it.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  4. Suriel

Suriel New Member

Bayonetta
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Star Ocean: The Last Hope
    Disgaea 4
    Shadow Hearts
    Shadow Hearts: Covenant
    Mana Khemia: Alchemist Of Al-Revis

5. Ventus

How's Bayonetta and Mana Khemia?

6. Noir

Noir

Crysis 2 - 99999/10000
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix - 990000/10000
    Final Fantasy XIII - 9999/9
    Gods Eater Burst - 91000000/2
    Ninja Gaiden
    Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

7. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

I just beat Halo Reach, but I guess ill b going back on b/c of halo anniversary map and game.....achievements are so annoying.

8. finalblackmage

finalblackmage New Member

My list is sadder than normal:

alice madness returns
    final fantasy 13
    portal 2

9. Suriel

Suriel New Member

Both fairly easy. With a great story and good enough to recommend them both.

10. Fresh Sage

Fresh Sage Member

Halo: Reach
    Batman Arkham City
    Spider-man: Shattered dimensions (Horrible game)
    Portal 1 & 2
    Borderlands
    God father 1 % 2
    Phantasy star online Blue Burst

11. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Kingdom Hearts
    Kingdom Hearts 2
    Spyro the Dragon
    Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
    Spyro: Year of the Dragon
    Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
    Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped!
    Call of Duty: Black Ops
    Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut

12. SacredRiku

SacredRiku New Member

Assassin's Creed Revelations
    Final Fantasy XIII
    God of War III
    Resident Evil 5
    Batman Arkham Asylum

13. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Kingdom hearts birth by sleep
    crash tag team racing
    sonic unleashed

14. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I haven't beaten many games this year.

Umm...

Final Fantasy IV -Beat it in January, it remains as my favourite FF of all time
    Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask -Over March break, my favourite game in the LoZ series
    Kingdom Hearts
    Final Fantasy X
    Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Mario Kart Wii (At least I collected all of the characters, so technically the game is done, however, I still race on my file.)

Well, what an unimpressive list; I'll have to make up for it this year.

15. rebel a n g e l

rebel a n g e l New Member

Catherine
    Bewejeled
    Halo III
    Sonic the Hedgehog

Rofl. All on easy mode >>

Napoléon likes this.
  16. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Xenosaga 3, Xenosaga 2, and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

17. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

Uncharted 3
    Infamous 2
    Call of Duty Black Ops
    Ya....not a good year for beating games because of black ops......