• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

(SPOILER ALERT) How does the whole Vanitas thing work?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by Roxas, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Roxas

Roxas New Member

So, Sora looks like Vanitas. Why? I get the whole "Ventus=Roxas" theory, but I never quite understood this one.

2. BK-201

BK-201 Member

...That's a mystery all right...just look on The Kingdom Hearts wiki, and if it's not on there it hasn't been explained yet...

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

To summarize it in the simplest way possible, it just shows another part of Sora's and Ventus' connection to each other.

4. Suriel

Suriel New Member

On the contrary, Vanitas looks like Sora. Before that he didn't have a face. When Sora's newborn heart makes contact with Ventus broken one in the beginning of BBS it ends up giving Vanitas Sora's physical appearance. If Ventus for example were to join with Riku, Vanitas would take his physical traits.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  5. Joekyure

Joekyure New Member

I think that Sora and Ventus were connected as soon as Sora was born and that is what gives vanitas his appearance.. I think