• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Sig and Avy Request Thread

Discussion in 'Digital Art' started by EbeneezerAl, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

None taken. As I said, it was FAR from by best work. And Toph has also been at this longer than I have. If I was in your shoes, I'd have chosen her's as well.

2. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Hello, well I'm kinda new to Signature making, the only thing I am good at is noob avatar, hehe, not so good, so can some one help me, and design an signature for me?

I don't really care about the size nor design, just make is sexy. And in it can, you had Y.U.K.O.U.? Thanks!!!

http://www.kos-mos-ange-bleu.com/wallpaper/kosmos_es.jpg

This is big because it is my wallpaper for the computer!!

Again THANKS!

3. kuraichan

kuraichan New Member

Thank you
    KeyofHope777 for my signature i really like it ^^

Hi could someone kindly create me an avatar to match my signature and can it say one sky one destiny please thanks to whoever takes my request <3

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  4. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

I'll try to make one out of the Siggy itself if you want... this could take a little longer though :D

5. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

^If you don't have the time, I could make her an avy if you want to post up the original stock you used to make the sig. I'm feeling surprisingly pro-graphics this week.

6. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  7. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I would appreciate it if you made me a signature featuring sora and kairi. It could be dark or pretty or totally random. sorry I couldn't post any pics, but I wanted it to be more of a surprise!

8. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

Hey, I was wondering if someone could make me one about either Roxas or Namine. I'll post a pic when I find one.

9. Nova

I was going to tell you I sent the set to you in an email but it seems you already figured that out :D
    Sorry, I was going to do it normaly but my photobucket is freaking out currently so I cant post it.

10. Default_User

Default_User New Member

Hey there. I'd like a sig and ava, please =)

What I want: Sephiroth. If you could mantain the normal colours, or just add some shade to it, it would be nice.

The text: Forever Yours... Sephiroth. The letter type.... hmm... pretty? =P Like hand written.

What more is necessary... the pictures are attached. I know that the quality is kinda bad... but I'd prefer if you could make it with any of the first two pictures. ;)

Thank you

Attached Files:

11. RikusLostSoul

RikusLostSoul New Member

if i could have an avy with badass riku from khII blindfolded, i would be pretty excited. (RLS somewhere on it)

also, a sig with riku and sora on the beach at the end of KHII when they're best friends again..and my name somewhere...make it cool please.

thank you!

12. Nova

Heres what I came up with: [​IMG]

Heres the code: (Take the *'s out!!!!!!!)

[*IMG]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd173/HopeAngel777/CoolRikuthingy.jpg[/IMG*]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  13. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

i like it.

14. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I would like one about one of my favorite animes: Shuffle!. If you don't know what it is, that is fine.

15. RikusLostSoul

RikusLostSoul New Member

holy crap thanks key of hope!
    its awesome!!

16. Nova

*LOL, your welcome :D )

Desert Warrior, I could try to make you a siggy but I've never even heard of shuffle. Could you supply a stock immage for me to work with?

17. Default_User

Default_User New Member

what about me?? :(

no one wants to do it?

18. Desert Warrior

I can try. Do you want me to pm them to you?

19. Nova

Ya, that would work if you don't have a photobucket.

20. Desert Warrior

Yeah, no photobucket. I will pm you some pictures, and a link to the anime's main site. It has a trailer video that would help explain what it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.