• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Heyy!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Joekyure, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Joekyure

Joekyure New Member

Hey everyone! Names Joseph, or Joe.. or Jay.. whichever is easier to say.. I was born in New Jersey and lived a few places before my parents settled down in New York.. Even though I said that I don't live with my parents(at least i'm not sure how long.. cost of living here is amazingly hard).. I live on roosevelt island in a little studio apartment which I pay wayy more than I need to for.. Well, I play a bunch of sports.. I played am.football when I was younger living in jersey.. then moving to new york i played basketball in high school.. Honestly I wasn't that good but it looked nice on my college resume... I'm attending school at Baruch for business administration and going for my Human Resource management degree..

What else? Oh BBS was my favorite kingdom hearts.. even though Vanitas' lingering spirit is annoying the crap out of me.. like why can't I beat him lol? ahh well I could ramble on and on.. but I've already taken up soo much of your time..

Thanks for listening =]
    -Joekyure

2. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

hello wats up have fun.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

XD Hi Joe! *USe New Jersey accent* Nice to know that you are from New Jersey! *Sings Guys and Dolls Adelaide song* A person! Can get a bad cold!!! XD I'm Brandon and I ASSURE you that you will enjoy yourself here.

4. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Welcome newcomer. Stick around my young brother.

5. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Hello Joe. Welcome to KHP. Enjoy yourself and stay a while. It's good business.

6. Joekyure

Joekyure New Member

Thanks guys.. This site looks promising.. I'm definitely sticking around

7. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

New York and New Jersey. Your just missing New Hampshire.

Well welcome.I think BBS is one of the best.

Hmmm....I'ma hold you to that sticking around quote.

8. Fresh Sage

Fresh Sage Member

IT'S A TRAP!

Welcome to the forums joe.

9. Suriel

Suriel New Member

Welcome Joe. Hope you have a nice time here.

10. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Hmmmmmmmm....I welcome you to our base, world domination shall come soon, until you are at beginner level...everything else is classified.

11. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

Welcome to the site as i am 3 weeks late.