• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

General questions

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Roxas13, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas13

Roxas13 New Member

I'm sorry i'm i huge fan and player of all the kh games but i was looking on the internet today to see if there was going to be another game after kh 2 and i was way behind.I was just reading on some posts and i dont know who aqua and ven are supposed to be? what about the game called coded or whatever. is it supposed to be the same as a kh3? and is birth before sleep a game coming out on psp? other questions still to come but i'll start with these.

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  2. tinytommy

tinytommy New Member

okay then.
    Aqua and Ven are some girls in the past who will co-star in Birth By Sleep
    Coded is supposedly going to be only on Japanese mobiles and it is around Kh1 time (not same as KH3)
    Birth By Sleep is a game coming out on PSP

3. Xephr

Xephr New Member

But Ven isn't even a girl

4. Roxas13

Roxas13 New Member

okay well if coded is in the same time period as kh1, who are the main characters in it? is it based around org. 13 or 14 or whatever its called?

5. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

No, coded is a game for cellphones. It's pretty much about Mickey going back in time to retrieve the lost pages of Jiminy's journal! (or something like that. someone correct me if I'm wrong.:confused:)

6. ven_roxas

ven_roxas New Member

in coded, mickey and jimminy find a page that jimminy didn't write. mickey makes a digital copy of the journal, and puts himself in the journal, you play as a digital sora. the game focuses on mickey and riku (what they were doing during the first game). the game takes place AFTER kh2.

birth by sleep takes place 10 yrs b4 kh 1. you can play one of three senarios; ven, terra, aqua. they are looking for master xahanort

kingdom hearts 358/2 days takes place during COM, it focuses on roxas' time in the organization. i tells how there was 14th member. there is a multiplayer mode were you can do co-op missions and play as any of the 14 members

thats just a small amount of the info about the games

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.