• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Site Loading Slow: Please Fix

Discussion in 'Archive' started by EtherealSummoner, Mar 14, 2012.

1. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

clear your cache, restart the browser etc.

if you're still getting it, let me know the page link that is lagging for you ?

2. Destiny

Destiny Guest

It's working perfectly fine now for me.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Well, I went back through everything and right now, it only take 45 seconds to 1 minute for the site to load. Still a problem but there is no page link to take you to anything Mr. TradeDemon. It is the whole site in general.

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Did you delete all cookies, cache, history, etc?

Usually just deletin my history helps my computer run ten times faster(if I haven't done it in awhile)

5. EtherealSummoner

-___- I DID EVERYTHING! Still takes 45 seconds to 1minute to load.

6. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

What forum skin are you using buddy?

I was previously using the "Black" and the glitch was still occurring.

Switch to "White" and see the brighter side of the spectrum.
    (The "White Skin" is working)

7. EtherealSummoner

:D HEY! Thanks for the suggestion. -__- But I love black... I guess it is the skins...

8. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Yeah I like that one too. DX

But I can wait! ^_^

9. EtherealSummoner

-__- This is bogus. I can't even post my template in KOD's Origin RP OOC thread. If I do, I will now just be redirected to the main site.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
  10. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Good to see this was fixed. If you have any concerns please come to me.

11. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I'm still experiencing the issue. Though it appears to be non-existent when I access the site through my mobile Facebook app.

12. EtherealSummoner

If you are using KHPlanet's 2.0 Black version, switch to the KHPlanet's 2.0 White version. The KHPlanet's 2.0 Black background version is the cause.

13. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

So since we know that its only the black background that's causing the slowness is there anyway for that to be fixed?? because I like the black background alot better since it's less strain on my eyes

14. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I'm still not encountering any problems and I'm using the dark skin.

15. EtherealSummoner

@Cameron Yea. You are fortunate for not encountering that kind of problem.

@ LCD That will require TradeDemon (Or hopefully Vox) to try and figure that out. Other than that, you will just have to use the KHPlanet 2.0 White version, the Default version or the KH-3.net version.

16. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I'll contact TD again on it. Right now he is working with client work so probably this weekend I'll shoot him an email.

17. LiquidFire

LiquidFire New Member

The black skin does slows down the whole site for me as well. It would be nice to get it to work at the same speed as the others.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  18. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

I've been hearing this problem alot. Though the black skin is the skin i always use and it has never given me problems. I'll Ask TD about the skin lag time and see what we can do about this.

19. EtherealSummoner

^_^ I am proud to announce that the black background KHPlanet 2.0 is now working... :/ or maybe it is because I am on a different computer. I don't know. All of you should test it out.

20. BK-201

BK-201 Member

It's still looking fine on my side XD