• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KH Title for Ps3

Discussion in 'Archive' started by RoxasZ4, Dec 1, 2011.

1. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

Its had to say but i havent played a Kh title since KH2 :eek: . when it went to the gameboy i kinda lost interest cuz ive never really been a handheld gamer. I would like to See SE go back to the original and make a Title for the Ps3. If Kingdom hearts 3 were to come out i would hope it would be on the Ps3 or future playstation systems.

2. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I think Kingdom Hearts is in pre production (scripting and such) but Final Fantasy Versus XIII is much like Kingdom Hearts in terms of gameplay styles. It's being directed by Tetsuya Nomura.

3. xshotz

xshotz New Member

I really hope it comes out on ps3 or xbox360(I have the 360). But sadly their is only a chance it will come to ps3 cause it started at ps2. Being on the ps3 would be a great idea. Maybe a HD collection on it would be nice!

4. Ventus

Sorry xshotz but I'm really hoping its only on PS3. Usually when people make multi-platform games, they have to reduce the quality of the graphics or sometimes gameplay features so they can fit the game on two consoles. Look at Versus XIII. That would NEVER be capable on 360.

5. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

the 360's graphic system aint as defined as the Ps3 system. Versus XIII does look like it is going to be and epic game. Ive been waiting for final fantasy to change the battle system to somthing like this.

6. candyman17

candyman17 New Member

Being a fan of playstation myself, (different from being a fanboy) i hope KH3 is exclusively for the PS3. Maybe it will even come out on the next gen console for Playstation, but I don't know if I can wait until 2014 or so for Kingdom Hearts 3. I've been waiting for about six years already

7. Ventus

I do think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be like the original when it was one of the launch titles for the PS2. KH3 = PS4.

8. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I think it'd be funny if it were to be made for the upcoming Wii U. Which, by the way, in terms of technology is being made to be more powerful than either the 360 or the PS3.

9. Ventus

I wouldn't mind that either. I'd prefer it actually.

10. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

same here.

11. blu.sky1018

blu.sky1018 New Member

I read that Tetsuya Nomura and his partners are making another game for PS3 and they will release it this year. I really can't wait to play it. I'm already done with the part 1, 1 1/2, 2 and Birth by Sleep. What I'm asking for is... is there any Kingdom Hearts movie?

12. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Nope. There are no Kingdom Hearts Movies!