• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Interview questions for Bryce Papenbrook, voice actor (Zidane Tribal and Asbel Lhant)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ventus, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I just managed to get an interview from Bryce Papenbrook, the voice actor of Zidane Tribal from Dissidia: Final Fantasy and Asbel from Tales of Graces F (The guy in my signature). We are about to figure out the time frame of when I can interview him. Please give me your questions for our first ever celebrity interview!

Oh yes, and everyone like his page on Facebook! He only has 100!
    Bryce Papenbrook | Facebook

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Dude, you should have told me. He is the voice actor of Shugo from .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, Masaomi from Durarara!! and Jack from MAR. Now, I'm very interested. This guy is the shizz!

"Will you be appearing in anymore Square-Enix titles?"

"Zidane Tribal is the main character of Final Fantasy 9 and a energetic and spirited youth. How did you incorporate yourself into that character."

"You've voice acted Zidane in Dissidia and its sequel Duodecim. Is there a possibility of yet another sequel or prequel?"

"Bryce you have voice acted in multiple animes .hack// as Shugo, Durarara as Masaomi and MAR as Jack then you voice act in games such as Dissidia, Dynasty Warriors, and Tales of Grace. Is there some kind of boundary of what you will or will not partake in?"

"On Tuesday, your Facebook page says "Off to work on a video game". I'm guessing its hush hush but can you at least tell us something about it. Maybe the game's category or what personality you will be playing"

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  3. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

"You voice acted Zidane Tribal, the main character of a Final Fantasy game. Will you be appearing in any future Kingdom Hearts games?"

All of my other questions have been asked by Angel already :p

4. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

i'd like to be apart of this actually. Or get angel in on this so we can have coverage on the main page.

5. Angel

When exactly, will you be doing this!

6. Ventus

Just got a message from him. I will be interviewing him tomorrow! He thinks its a 1 on 1 interview so I cannot have another join. Later on, I may ask him to be a guest on the upcoming podcast if it goes well.

7. Angel

Cool, I'll definitely be looking forward to it!

I trust that you'll do a very good job! :p

8. Ventus

Just had the interview with Bryce. He's a nice bloke! I will try to have a written version of the interview as well. I unfortunately did not record my own voice however so I will add that in after the fact. It should be great! I'm planning to do this monthly so look forward to the next episode everyone!

9. Angel

Great! A written report is a good idea along with personal notes and a bit of description of both of your emotions/expressions.

Monthly interviews will definitely draw us some attention!

10. Ventus

I just finished editing the audio part of the video. If TradeDemon could set up an RSS feed, that would be excellent. Bryce also told me that he'd also be willing to be a guest on the podcast too but that would be much later in the future.

I need the wordpress of the website to be updated. I can't put the audio file on the actual article. Please get TradeDemon to do that ASAP.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  11. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Hi Ventus,

Please PM for specific requirements I'm in the process of updating some things right now and am always happy to co-ordinate your needs...

12. Ventus

How's the update going, Trade?

13. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

I sent you a PM.

Updates are complete for soundcloud :)

14. Ventus

Thanks, so what do you think? Should I change it at all?

Also, if anyone would like to make a written version, go for it! I'll be away for the rest of the week.

By the way, the next person I've gone for is Laura Bailey, the voice of Serah from Final Fantasy XIII-2. She's voiced many roles as well including Tales of Graces f, Kingdoms of Amalur, Binary Domain, Street Fighter X Tekken and Naruto.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  15. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

She also voiced Maka Albarn from Soul Eater! I am obsessed with Soul Eater, although I have no Soul Eater related questions for her.
    Street Fighter caught my eye. If we asked a Street Fighter question, it would improve our diversity.
    "Will you be appearing in any upcoming Street Fighter games as a voice actor?"

16. Angel

I'll take care of that and add it to your article!

17. Ventus

Don't ask questions yet! She still hasn't replied to me. Having interviewed Bryce though might attract her more to the idea because she also voiced Tales of Graces f. Asbel was her character's love interest.

18. Angel

Oh yeah. I love the shout out and how you thought I was a girl!!! XD

P.S. Half way done. Some parts were edited out so there are some blanks plus once I'm done; I'll send you a PM of it so you can correct any of my mistake because you do have an accent well maybe not to you.

19. Ventus

OK everyone. Next up is Elias Toufexis, the voice of Adam Jensen from Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I just met him in a convention. I may try to get Jennifer Hale too (Fem Shep from Mass Effect and Cinderella from Kingdom Hearts).

Elias Toufexis - IMDb