• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Organization Member

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by FatewithFury, Apr 24, 2012.

1. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

Im not sure if this was done before but i would really like to know who you favorite Organization Member is. Axel And Roxas and Xion Don't Count.

Mine would be Zexion!!!

2. Vanitas13

Vanitas13 New Member

Definitley Axel Got it Memorized?

3. Bonechill

Bonechill New Member

Roxas.
    Because he is Roxas that's why.

4. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Hmm... I'd have to say either Demyx or Marluxia.

Demyx: DANCE WATER DANCE!
    Marluxia:
    1: "That line's not you."
    2:"Soon the emptiness will shatter your heart... Here in this world... of Nothingness! ........ As lightless oblivion devours you, Drown in the everblooming darkness."
    3:*Awesome death wail*

5. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

My favourite Organization XIII member is Demyx.

I had the most difficult time beating him because of the time limit in place for taking out the water creatures (man, did that ever frustrate me) and because of the classical line in Olympia's Underworld, "Run ! Run away !" That moment made my life, not to mention that my mate (who was watching me play the game) and I couldn't stop giggling about it for the rest of the day. Demyx is, to say the least, a legend. (Not to mention, that his choice of weapon is both cool and the brunt of many jokes.)

6. Shorty-

Shorty- New Member

Why don't Roxas and Axel count? They are organization members too! & They are my favorites, I also like Larxene very much.

7. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

because everybody!!! they are main characters and i dont want everybody saying them and yes they are my fav too but i only want too know what non-main character u guys like....

8. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Demyx: "We do too have hearts... Don't be mad" and his Sitar
    Xigbar: His eye patch
    Xemnas: He's hot and tan
    Zexion

9. Anniexo

Anniexo New Member

It's a tie between Saix, Dem and Lexaeus.... It was Axel at first back when I was 18, but I grew out of him and back in '08 a mega fangirl made me dislike him a little and this year my ex (Who did make me like him again for a while) made me not like him as much any more, but he's an okay character.

10. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Larxene was my favorite female organization thirteen character,
    she's so arrogant and tomboyish.

Axel is my absolute favorite organization 13 character of all
    I love his flaming chakrams.

11. SoRoxas

SoRoxas New Member

YES XION COUNTS
    xion is the equivelant to roxas
    xion is my Fav orginization member
    but if not her i guess i would have to pick
    AXEL
    -stupid explination, be prepaired-
    OH MY GOSH
    AXEL'S HAIR Is so awesome...how does he get it to stay that way
    -serious comment-
    i like his fighting style, especially when your crossing between Twilight Town+the orginizations Castle and all those dang dusks appeared..the way he took out every last one of em was so amazing.
    but
    #TeamXion