• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Sorkai Fan? Or Soramine Fan?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by kuraichan, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuraichan

kuraichan New Member

Who do you think is the cuter couple sora and namine or sora and kairi:confused:

Me i would say sora and namine for KHCOM becuase there really cute and sweet

and Sora and kairi for KHII becuase namine doesnt look like what she was in KHCOM and kairi and sora go well together in KHII they are really like each other

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Hooray for shipping.

In this case, I go with the canon. Sora/Kairi make a better fit, imo. But I also like Roxas/Namine, so Sora/Namine seems weird to me.

3. Even from the start, I never really liked Sokai(no offense meant to those who do like it). I did however, like the idea of Sormine ever since COM, so I support SxN.

4. tinytommy

tinytommy New Member

Sora and Kairi were born for each other
    it would be weird for sora to be with namine because he would have to be with kairi at the same time (nobody)

5. rikus1fan

rikus1fan New Member

sora and kairi

6. Tifa_03

Tifa_03 New Member

i would say sora kairi because it is kinda obvious, and ya i kinda supported roxas and namine to be together :)

7. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I say Sora & Kairi, because that is how it goes. And Sora was willing to bow down to Saix to be with Kairi.

8. YRPgrls <3

YRPgrls <3 New Member

Kairi and Sora Roxas and Namine

Thats how i see it :)

9. Kairi008

Kairi008 New Member

Sora and Kairi but in CoM Sora and Namine were pretty cute yet he forgot everything there and him and Kairi are better in my opinion

10. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Sora and Kairi, that's my opinion. ^^

11. Suicidal_Romance

Suicidal_Romance New Member

I'm more of a Sormine fan...
    I like odd pairings like RoxasxKairi and RikuxNamine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.