• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Kingdom Hearts Character

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 1' started by Father-McKenzie, Oct 4, 2007.

1. CutieeSora

CutieeSora New Member

That is true.

2. BlueLightning

BlueLightning New Member

I love them all to be honest :) Every person has his/her own good and bad things

But I'm a Larxene fan! >:)

3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

^ This is the Kingdom Hearts I section, people. Please try to pick characters who were actually in this game. I'm gonna start deleting posts if they aren't in the right section.

4. miscellaneous2711

miscellaneous2711 New Member

Okay lets not forget the "main" villain right. Ansem was not a hard boss but definitely one of the greatest villains. Awesome protagonists are often backed up by the best antagonists.

5. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Too true. The fact that he essentially reappeared in all other games as different people only added to his greatness.
    By the way, you spelled 'weird' wrong in your sig. Haha sorry, it was just bothering me.

6. Bonechill

Bonechill New Member

Well, my favourite character in KHI would have to be Dark-Riku.

Mostly because he just looks cool and I prefer him over the other cast members of KHI.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  7. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I agree with this. I absolutely loved Ansem when I first played KH; I can't remember if I've mentioned him in this thread before or not. But he kind of loses his appeal to me with the added story from the later games. I liked him better as the simple villain he was in KH I.

8. BlueLightning

BlueLightning New Member

Jeesh , fine then -.- however all the games are related to each other...
    Then I'll chose ...Sora ! :D

9. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Kairi, She's totally hot, especially in KH1.

Kairi, she was so hot in the game even though she didn't have long hair, if she had long hair she'd be the hottest of all, I thought Selphie was kinda cute though.

10. ImmaRikuOfficial

1)Riku-I loved him especially in Kingdom Hearts 2, he was
    absolutely amazing and so powerful.
    2)Leon-He reminds me of myself, mysterious, barely opens
    up to people, but opens up to some people.
    3)Ventus-He has a cool costume, Its so good as a design,
    Roxas should've had his design.

11. SoRoxas

SoRoxas New Member

RIKU!!!
    hes just so calm...at the end of the first level he had dark tentacles or summat goin all over him
    "sora come with me"
    personally if i had tentacles (or whatever they are) tryna grab me id run like hell

12. ImmaRikuOfficial

Kairi would of been my favorite character if she wasn't so out of place in
    the second one, she had a place in the first one by being the main one Sora has
    to save.

13. Vanitas13

Vanitas13 New Member

To awnswer the question my favs are Riku, Terra, vanitas, ventus, and of course the dark angel sephiroth.

14. YourLuckyKeyblade

YourLuckyKeyblade New Member

Riku. Didn't like him at first whenever he gave in to the darkness, but then he realized his mistakes and tried to save his friends in the end. So I really respected him for that and he became my favorite character because he overcame the darkness.

15. Khroma

Khroma 愛久見人心

Namine ;w;

she'z been isolated in Chain of Memories,
    and she worked hard in 358/2 Days.
    and she'z alwayz been alone TTwTT
    but she was alwayz strong whenever she was alone. ;w;

16. ImmaRikuOfficial

Aqua

She's the hottest girl in kingdom hearts.

Period.

17. Mudstoise

Mudstoise New Member

While Aqua really isn't my favorite character of all the games, I certainly can agree with you that she is the hottest^^ Especially on the front cover of BBS - Final Mix.

18. ImmaRikuOfficial

Yep son, I believe she is better than Namine and Kairi, Namine and Kairi had no role in the games, same with Xion, she was just another organization 13 pawn, Aqua was the main role of BBS, meaning she actually had a position, so overall I'll adore her forever.

19. thexwarlord

thexwarlord New Member

Can I say FF characters? if so i would be Cloud/Leon. If it can't be, I would of course choose Sora. : )

20. Khroma

Khroma 愛久見人心

the thread name answers your question; "Favorite Kingdom Hearts Character" ^w^

(apologies for getting off topic)