• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite BBS Keyblade?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by VentusSearcher, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Razorhawkzor

Razorhawkzor New Member

X-Blade or Void Gear.

2. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Void Gear, No Name, Lost Memories and The X-Blade

3. Noir

Noir

Ultima Weapon -
    [​IMG]

No Name -
    [​IMG]

Void Gear -
    [​IMG]

Chaos Ripper -
    [​IMG]

4. Bonechill

Bonechill New Member

No Name and Void Gear.

It feels like you've made an achievement if you get them both.

5. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Lost memory for sure.
    I named myself after a combo of Ventus and Vanitas (No, Venitas wasn't a typo haha), and Lost Memory was formed at a certain scene in which both Ventus and Vanitas were involved.

6. Kenshin

Kenshin New Member

Ultima Weapon, hands down. Also No-Name and No-Name are pretty cool.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  7. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Gotta go with No Name and Ultima Weapons. All there normal final keyblades are sweet and they one you can get with Terra in the battle stadium place in cool too.

8. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Void Gear hands down. With only a single bar of health, he is a BITCH to kill.

9. My words are golden

My words are golden New Member

No Name when i feel like it, but i also like sweetstack(lol @ having icecream keyblade) and UW

10. SoRoxas

SoRoxas New Member

Ends of the earth is usually what i go with
    i dislike Aquas starting keyblade+battle style aswell

11. YourLuckyKeyblade

YourLuckyKeyblade New Member

Destiny's Embrace. I've just always thought it has such a calm and familiar design.

12. Mudstoise

Mudstoise New Member

Sorry to say it, but I mainly play with the standard keyblade through the whole game, and then when I'm at the Keyblade Graveyard I switch to the final keyblade you get there. All because I don't really find any of the other keyblades in this game appealing or superior to the one you already have :(

13. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Ultima Weapon, it had its best design in this game, KH2's is pretty cool but KH1's isn't that cool.

14. Treston_Kole

Treston_Kole New Member

I loved Xehanort's, and Void Gear. But I want Square to give us the oppurtunity to get the Star Seeker. That Keyblade was badass and I WANT IT. Other than those, Eraquas's and Lost Memory was pretty awesome too.

15. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

I must say I second that. His Keyblade was simply kick axe.

16. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

the only keyblade I truly fell in love with was Young Xehanort keyblade from BBS, it just looked so cool! I'm still a huge fan of the original keyblade

17. Inferno

Inferno New Member

Lost Memory, Oblivion, Oathkeeper

18. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Destiny's Embrace is still my favorite but for some reason, I have been using the Void Gear with Aqua a lot in the Mirage Arena. My favorite and I prefer abilities to go with my strategies.

19. MadarasLives

MadarasLives New Member

um.. im trying to remember the name of it. chaos ripper? terras 'evil' keyblade

20. Yo123

Yo123 New Member

Wooden Keyblade.