• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Why Kingdom Hearts?

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by Kitty, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Nisra

Nisra New Member

Oh Riku, Re:coded just to warn you, the camera controlls are a little hard to master. 358/2 days' camera controlls were much better layed out.

2. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Cuz i saw a key and the moon and goofy and i thought..FF Mixed with Disney= Magic. So i decided to try it, best choice of my life

3. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

my Cuz got me into it XD

4. Attack And Conquer

Attack And Conquer New Member

My sisters talked about how awesome the game seemed. I finally got a PS2 2 years later and the moment we got it, we went to Best Buy and bought it. sooo much fun

5. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

My brother and i were in a taco sub at a party alone. we were little a looking for my dad. We both saw the commercial on the tv in the corner of the room. Everything about the game dazzled us. i still remember the whole moment. We both look at each other and new that we wanted the game. as soon as we got it we played and played and played like no tomorrow. But what caught our eye the most was that it was square enix. My brother was pretty much caught up with all the ff games that were out by the time kingdom hearts came out. so we were well informed. we even got the game informer magazine that had the whole walkthrough for kh and ffx.

6. xyoung4EVA

xyoung4EVA New Member

I honestly don't remember how I got into KH, but I do vaguely remember seeing a commercial for 358/2 Days on TV and thinking Sanctuary was cool. I don't know... it just seems like Kingdom Hearts has been there forever.

7. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Well, I had first played Kingdom Hearts 2, I thought it was awesome even though I didn't get past this one part, a few years later which was last year, I replayed it, and beat it, then I got Kingdom Hearts, and beat that, and that is why I love it, now I'm replaying Kingdom Hearts 2 to line the pieces up.

8. YourLuckyKeyblade

YourLuckyKeyblade New Member

I was hanging out with one of my best friends when I was 11 and we got bored so we played a few video games and then I saw Kingdom Hearts in her collection and wanted to try it out. I fell in love with the game and soon my parents bought me a PS2 and that was the first game I got for it.

9. ImmaRikuOfficial

Lol, lucky you played Kingdom Hearts first x.x

10. SoRoxas

SoRoxas New Member

i got KH2+Avatar: The Last Airbender for my PS2 when i turned 13 '_'...at the time i thought it was all nerdy li'l kid crap...BOY was i sadly mistaken

11. ravenyzero

ravenyzero New Member

I think I was on Neopets and found a roleplay board about it, so I looked it up and then I bought Chain of Memories since I didn't have a ps2 yet.

12. hashirukoto

hashirukoto New Member

I like Disney movies. I like video games. Must like KH!!!

13. ImmaRikuOfficial

Final Fantasy is boss, keyblades are boss, kingdom hearts is boss besides the disney counterpart of the game.

14. DarinTheUnsent

DarinTheUnsent New Member

What he- I- ...SAME THING!!

15. ImmaRikuOfficial

Lol ikr, Kingdom Hearts for the win.

16. Uncle Ruckus

Uncle Ruckus New Member

A buddy of mine bought it. At first I was very skeptical, seeing as some of the main characters were Disney toons. But after watching him play for a couple hours I decided to have a go at it, and couldn't stop. Lol

Kingdom Hearts actually got me into Final Fantasy, which for most its the other way around.

17. thexwarlord

thexwarlord New Member

For me, my brother got it for me for my birthday. He said "Hey, I think you will like this game." And of course I loved it : )

18. PevensieCabret

PevensieCabret New Member

^ thexwarlord showed it to me, and now I love it. :)

19. Jixx

Jixx New Member

I had seen the Kingdom Hearts commercials on tv, but it never really interested me. Then one lazy summer day my best friend brought KH1 over to my house and we started a new game and played all day. I eventually went out and bought it for myself. I had never been so interested in a game before, and I'm pretty sure this was the game that really turned me into the gamer I am today.

20. heartsride

heartsride New Member

well, i saw a commercial for 358/2 Days way back when on TV. i really liked the idea of merging disney with square enix. so i got my mom to take me to gamestop and i bought it and immeadiatly got to playing it. i liked it. so i looked on the internet about the other games and caught up on the series because i don't have any of the consoles the rest of the games are on. now, i finished dream drop distance early this morning after a few days of playing and love it. and im excited for KH III and can't wait to see where to series goes.