• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

number 14 identity

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days' started by darkside, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

What I mean is that you see the person during the actual gameplay.

2. Kit

Kit New Member

Only in FM+, and that's Terra, not Aqua.

3. Desert Warrior

Honestly, I don't think that the knight you fight in KH2:FM is not Terra

4. Riku6979

Riku6979 New Member

no one knows for sure but untill then im stickin with rikus nobody i mean its a possible theory look at it in differant angles

5. ven_roxas

ven_roxas New Member

but riku is a boy, and number 14 is a girl
    i haven't seen a nobody (where we know their original selves) that is the opposite sex as their original self.
    i don't think the subtle difference will be that huge, i mean that just seems outrageous

6. Riku6979

Riku6979 New Member

ever so possible but how do u know she/he dosnt have a protruding chest indacating breasts and riku has been beaten with the key blade so many times its completly possible

7. Riku6979

Riku6979 New Member

your way to ignorant not for sure girl and we dont know the original selves of all nobodies it could be riku but sex change the 1 overlooked charecter

8. Desert Warrior

I just thought of another person the 14th member could be. What if she is Selphie's nobody. After all, when a world's heart is taken by heartless, wouldn't the people still on the world who don't leave lose their hearts? And, Selphie is seen in KH2.

9. Riku6979

Riku6979 New Member

thats posible but what if its some one we all expected it not to be cause it was to obvious

10. Seshow13

Seshow13 New Member

Heres a theory

First off. Hii. First thread ever!
    Now then off to more serious matters. If have have seen the secret endings then you know who Aqua is. In the video where the organization member goes into the secret room under Ansem's lab you will see that the suit of armor is the same that Aqua wears in the fight scenes. Also the keyblade she held in right next to the armor. She is a girl and isn't Namine.

11. Riku6979

Riku6979 New Member

lucky you and that could be cause she is captured dont ya think

12. Desert Warrior

I think that it is just her armor and keyblade, not her herself. And besides, how would a keyblade wielder, besides Sora, lose his/her heart.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  13. ven_roxas

ven_roxas New Member

why would xemnas capture his old friend??
    i agree that it is just the armor, maybe it is all that is left of her original self and her nobody either was defeated and left the organization. maybe xemnas thought he was close to recreating kingdom hears and would have been able to bring her back, but sora stopped him. (this all could be included in my theory that is like half a year old now)

14. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I think this is right

15. Riku6979

Riku6979 New Member

i hope all of u know we are all over looking somthing that i dont know its not gonna be any of our ideas no matter how hard we think

16. Dittmann

Dittmann New Member

Hello my name is Dittmann you guys probably dont care but i have an idea. please dont flame me but someone has already probably said this but wat if the number 14 member is kairi in the first one we all no that she had her heart stolen. this made her nobody ,but wat about her heartless. Call me crazy but think about it ansem has a nobody and a heartless, sora had a heartless and a nobody, so why cant kairi have a nobody. it seems very logical to me. but i probably messed up somewhere, i havent played in a couple months so im a little rusty on my info

17. Ventus

Kairi's nobody is Namine, you mean that the heartless of Kairi is the 14th member?

18. Dittmann

Dittmann New Member

woops sorry my bad but yea thats wat i mean it seems possible right

19. Ventus

Yeah it does.

20. darkside

darkside New Member

but only nobodies are allowed in the organization. but its possible she slipped by that little fact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.