• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Princess Peach vs Zelda

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by EtherealSummoner, Jan 7, 2012.

Which Nintendo Princess do you Prefer?

1. Peach! She's just Peachy!

14.3%
  2. Zelda. So wise...

47.6%
  3. None

14.3%
  4. XD I prefer Samus.

23.8%
  1. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Have you never played Super Smash Bros. Brawl? Zero Suit Samus kicks A! I like playing with her without the suit more even though i dont have all the powers, she seems stronger. And its cool seeing her suit re attach. bUT Samus over both and Zelda over Peach!

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

No duh. I played the Original Metroid and I even played Metroid 2 and 3. I just find her powerless without her suit. She functions better that way.

-_- That is the dumbest question I have ever heard. I am glad that she is faster but she lacks stamina and can be weak to long-range attacks. She has good close-range attacks but with a gun, I do believe that a Zelda player myself can actually be well prepared with her smash attacks that Zero Suit Samus can do with the gun so that is why I am saying that she sucks along with the fact tahtyou need to be precise with her in Brawl. But anyways, this thread is more than just BrawlAnswer.

3. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

Zelda she is more stealthy and fast while peach has always been slow and harder to control

4. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Peach wins anytime. :)

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Do you guys realize that regardless of how many games Peach is in, she hardly improve at all while Zelda herself with her many reincarnations always have something up in her sleeves though she is in fewer games than Peach?

6. fate slayer

fate slayer New Member

Gotta go with Zelda on this one. Sheik just does it for me, she's one of the best NPCs in video gaming in my very humble opinion.

7. heartsride

heartsride New Member

Zelda. Case closed

8. angelwings

angelwings New Member

eh neither they're a bit too cliche and damsel in distress like for my taste. Though Zelda has more guts and she was Shiek.

Though Samus all the way. She's a badass action chick.