• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was your favorite world in Kingdom Hearts 2?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by LatiJediLukeAndLeia, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I'm amazed at all the sticky threads that I didn't post in with regards to Kingdom Hearts >_>

Halloween Town was by far my favourite. I'm a huge fan of Tim Burton and ever since the first KH game I've always adored visiting this world. (I bring out some special brownies and the whole nine yards.) I thoroughly enjoyed how the Christmas theme was actually in this one and visiting the Santa Town. Also, Sora's costume in this world never seems to get old. I leveled up there most of the time just to see him in it.

I feel like giving a shout out to the Pride Lands. What a cute lion Sora was.

2. ViaxraXIII

ViaxraXIII New Member

my favourite world is definitely halloween town.
    love jack and sally.

not to mention sora looks adorable ^-^

3. DoctorFibbles

DoctorFibbles New Member

Gonna say Halloween Town as well because that was nostalgia!
    Although I really liked The World That Never Was as well

4. Suriel

Suriel New Member

Mine would be:
    1. Halloween Town
    2. Olympus Coliseum
    3. Hollow Bastion/ Radiant Garden

5. Noir

Noir

1. Halloween Town
    2. The World that Never Was

6. xDarknessAngelx

xDarknessAngelx New Member

Well, my favorite world(s) in order would be...
    1) Halloween Town
    2) Pride Lands
    and 3) The World That Never Was
    :D

7. Axl

Axl New Member

Twilight town, The World That Never Was and Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden

8. DancingFlames

DancingFlames New Member

Hmm, this is hard... I pretty much like every world in KH, but my favorite is probably Timeless River. I just love the cartooney style and the music. My 2nd favorite would be The World That Never Was, mainly because of the overdosis of bosses and to have Riku in your party. My 3rd favorite is Halloween Town.

9. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion or the world that never was Reason:
    I maxed out my Valor form using Sweet Memories and the Kingdom Key
    While running back and forth between the alley where you come from
    that dimension between the light twilight town and dark twilight town.

10. Fresh Sage

Fresh Sage Member

That's easy
    [​IMG]

11. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

1.The World That Never Was
    2.Twilight Town
    3.Radiant Garden

12. ImmaRikuOfficial

Hmm, Well I'd have to say The World That Never Was

13. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Everybody loves that world

14. Razorhawkzor

Razorhawkzor New Member

Why wouldn't you love The Worlf That Never was? Also really liked Port Royal. Pride Land was the one that I liked because of the grind spot.

15. SoraKeyblade

SoraKeyblade New Member

My favorite world i Space Paranoid 'cause the light cycle was fun an Tron is is cool.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  16. Shorty-

Shorty- New Member

So many! I really liked Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, Pride Lands, TWTNW, Twilight Town...
    The Land of Dragons was kinda cool, too.

17. ImmaRikuOfficial

Radiant Garden due to the 1000 Heartless battle, but Pride lands was awesome.

18. Vanitas13

Vanitas13 New Member

I don't know that's a tough question for me its a tie between Hollow Bastion and The World that Never was I really enjoyed the Boss fights with Sephiroth, and getting to fight 1000 heartless was just awesome but on the other hand I also enjoyed the boss fights in TWTNW such as Xemnas and Xigbar etc.

19. Ejox

Ejox New Member

im probably gonna be bashed to oblivion because of this but i actually really liked Port royale mostly because of the 2 bosses you get to fight there is awesome! the way you fought barbossa and the grim reaper heartless where both really different and unique imo.

20. PevensieCabret

PevensieCabret New Member

The Pride Lands was definitely my favorite! I loved how Sora was a lion and it was just a really fun world. I never thought I'd say this, but I actually enjoyed Atlantica, too; much more than in the first game, that is. Halloween Town was great also.