• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

kh3d spell confusion

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by yozoyo, Aug 9, 2012.

1. yozoyo

yozoyo New Member

Hey im kinda new at this so if this is in the wrong section just tell me but i have a question ok so recently i looked up a kh3d magic spell list for the game and it was in jappanesse so naturally i used google translate to well translate it and most of them it did fine but some of them it translated how they sounded and not necassarily how there spelled and one of them was balazs ice and i was wondering what it is corectly spelled in english thanks guys not it could also mean ice balazs put ive put some research into and i higly doubt it please dont say if u know that than why dont u know what it is because the reason is long and hard to explain

2. ü

ü 30•05•2010

I've looked up the list, and although I'm not sure it's the same one you are referring to, I'm taking it to mean the ability Deep Freeze.

3. yozoyo

yozoyo New Member

so unfortunatly they dont match because the description s are nothing like each other i found one of deep freeze and its some spining attack witch is diffrent from the desription of balazs(ps i posted a reply like this but i dont know if it got through so there might be doubles)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  4. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Do you have a link to the list you're looking at? I might be more helpful if I can see what you're seeing.

5. yozoyo

yozoyo New Member

h%t%tp://www%.ign.c%om%/wikis/%kingdom-hearts-3%d-%dream-dropdista%nce/Battle_Commands

minus the (%)

6. ü

ü 30•05•2010

The link you provided doesn't work, sorry but I can't help you.

7. yozoyo

yozoyo New Member

did u take out the (%)

8. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Ice Barrage

9. yozoyo

yozoyo New Member

well on the topic of spell cunfusion would also like to bring up another i saw on the list called Minimum i looked it up and no results so i can only assume its a another miscorectly translated

10. Angel

Ice balazs is most likely Ice Barrage

Minimum is most likely Mini

11. yozoyo

yozoyo New Member

k so what about Megafurea

12. Angel

Mega Flare

13. yozoyo

yozoyo New Member

maybe but that cant be right cause the list if of spells u can put in your command deck and mega flare is only for divemode

14. Angel

It's a command that uses two slots in your deck.

15. yozoyo

yozoyo New Member

might be a bit off topic but where exactly do u find it?

16. Angel

It might be Ryu Dragon or Tyranto Rex