• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Livestreaming Playthrough

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Chocobo Dyl, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Hi guys, just wanted you all to know that I'm going to be livestreaming (in case you don't know what that is, I'll be playing the game live and streaming a video that anyone can watch on the internet) a playthrough of Kingdom Hearts 2. I'll also be commentating the playthrough and chatting to you guys through the chat tab. I've never done it before but it all sounds like good fun.

You guys can tell me what to equip, which party members to use, and make other decisions for me if you so wish, just to spice things up a bit. I'll be playing all the way to completion, and you can follow me every step of the way, if you like.

Not sure when I'll start, though I will post here (you can also follow my channel to get an email alert that will tell you when I start broadcasting) and I'm really just posting this to gauge interest before I actually begin.

So is anyone else up for this?

(Also, hi guys, long time no see)

2. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

I might be around. I'm packing up for college, so having something to watch while doing so is good.

3. Jixx

Jixx New Member

Sounds fun, I'll watch as long as I'm not busy

4. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

I will be watching. It sounds like a really cool idea.

5. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Haha, thanks. I look forward to it.

Just need to get the silly streaming software to run correctly :(

6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

:) I am going to enjoy this so I'll make sure to watch them.

7. chrispwnu12

chrispwnu12 New Member

Sounds cool, I'll watch it.