• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Best BBS Boss Battles?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by EtherealSummoner, Aug 18, 2012.

Best/Favorite Birth By Sleep Boss Battles?

1. Wheel Master

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Symphony Master

11.8%
  3. Cursed Coach

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Spirit of the Magic Mirror

5.9%
  5. Maleficent/Dragon Form

11.8%
  6. Trinity Armor

5.9%
  7. Mimic Master

5.9%
  8. Iron Imprisoner 1/2/3

11.8%
  9. Vanitas/ Vanitas Remnant

23.5%
  10. Mad Treant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Hades

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Captain Hook

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Eraqus

29.4%
  14. Master Xehanort

11.8%
  15. Terra-Xehanort

35.3%
  16. Lucifer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. Gantu

5.9%
  18. Zack

17.6%
  19. Ventus-Vanitus

29.4%
  20. Others

17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Birth By Sleep Boss battles tend to go pretty fast but I assume that is how advanced keyblade fighters fight. XD But anyway, which Boss Battles were your favorite?

2. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

Eraqus was my favorite Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Boss fight. It was just so epic and really tough for me to beat the first time through. I love hard boss battles and this one really felt like it led up to one of the greatest finales in the Kingdom Hearts series.

3. Sora108

Sora108 New Member

Vanitas was mine, mainly because he wasn't that predictable. Most bosses in BBS were INCREDIBLY predictable >.>

4. EtherealSummoner

The Unknown, Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus has to be my top three. It took me a while to use Terra more effectively in order to win against Eraqus. -_- I still did not win against the Unknown though...and yes. The boss battles can be predictable but I guess mainly because some of those bosses we have fought already and know their moves.

5. Ejox

Ejox New Member

Symphony master, Gantu and ofcourse Eraques
    damn Eraqus was the most emotional fight in KH history ever :/

6. EtherealSummoner

I just like as to how the Symphony Master just summoned instruments and start directing. Now if I can just have Destiny fight me with her instruments so I can smash them and make her cry... XD hahaha. Just kidding on that part. The Symphony Master is enjoyable though.

7. Noir

Noir

Eraqus in armor.
    Was fun and was kind of like a puzzle to me, like those other really hard boss battles.
    This was the best secret boss battle imo (in my opinion).

8. Miaka

Miaka New Member

Terra-Xehanort that was really awesome boss battle it's kind of hard.

9. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

I'm goign to go with MF (the secret boss we got) he was a challenge but was pretty easy once you understand his moves and faced him the 100th time lol.

10. EtherealSummoner

-_- Hope that I can beat him under the 100th time. <_< Worst Case scenario: He pulls the Prince of Persia move on you. Still have yet to beat him!

11. ü

ü 30•05•2010

MF Figure's abilities I believe (I've never researched it but from my own experience) are based on your own abilities you have equipped. All I had battling him was mega-potions, second chance and once more. I've yet to beat him as Terra though.

As from my favourite battle it was Xehanort/Terra in Radient Garden with Aqua.

12. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

I honestly hate his ability when goes into flames, for some reason thats the only thing that I hate about him.

13. EtherealSummoner

Really? I never knew. I know that the Vanitas Remnant will copy any cure magic but I didn't know anything as to whether the MF copy or not.

14. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

Yeah I didn't know that either, I thought he had the same moves throughout the 100 battles with him.

15. ü

ü 30•05•2010

I just looked it up and found nothing on it so it seems I've been under-equipping myself all along. Although for me it really did seem like he was easier without abilities.

16. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Iron Imprisoner. I really enjoy seeing him unshackle himself from his bondage.

I can't remember the name but Ventus's highest Shotlock really dealt damage.

17. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

That sounds wrong in so many ways...

I'm shocked that no one has mentioned Zack Fair yet... I kept a save file in the Colosseum right before the battle with him. I didn't overwrite it either, so I just kept winning over and over again! It was very fun!
    I thought fighting Eraqus was cool, but I literally cried when - highlight to see spoiler - Xehanort killed him...

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  18. EtherealSummoner

XD Congratulations. You are KHPlanet's first member to whoop Mysterious Figure with no abilities. <_< I am now jealous.

XD HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA!

But at that Zack statement, meh. I really am not all scared of him. If you want to refight him, fight him at the arena. nly time to really be scared of him is when he is paired up with Hades.

19. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

I managed to beat MF after like 4 times, I beat all the stories but never
    did Final Episode. Ventus-Vanitas was annoying as hell but was easy,It
    seems like Aqua's story was easiest despite her ehem..Apologies for language
    but her shitty strength.

However I absolutely hated the Deep Space boss for who was it...Terra I think,
    the electric experiment was so dumb.

20. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Major spoilers in this thread. Not that it matters, seeing as I doubt anyone here still hasn't finished this game, but still.

Ventus-Vanitas was easily my favourite boss. What did you expect? I named myself after him originally.
    It kept you on your toes. It was easy as Riku said, but it never let up. I also liked fighting Eraqus, if only because of the fact that it was, in my opinion, the most emotional fight in the game. Plus, it was refreshing to fight someone who used light.