• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Which Struggle Weapon?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by EtherealSummoner, Aug 21, 2012.

Which Struggle Weapon You Chose?

1. Struggle Bat with Strength

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Struggle Sword with Defense.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Struggle Wand with Ap.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I am just curious and all as to how everyone has started to play Kingdom Hearts 2 with Roxas and as to which Struggle weapon they chose. Which struggle weapon did you choose? Was it the regular struggle weapon, the weapon that looks more like a sword or was it the struggle weapon that is shaped like a wand with a star on top? I am just interested and just wanted to know why they even want to choose that particular weapon.

As for me, the first time I started out, I chose the sword-looking struggle weapon. I am more concern for my defense than I do for strength so I chose it.... and I know not to choose a wand right off the bat.

2. chrispwnu12

chrispwnu12 New Member

I chose the normal one the first time I played it, but now I usually choose the defense one.

3. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

AP so I can get more abilities

4. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I had to think hard about this one in order to remember it (it's been too long) and I always stick with the regular old Struggle Bat with strength. I always seem to choose strength whenever possible (like in KH1 I always choose the sword to become "stronger") because that's what I thrive on in games.

There's no real intellectual reason as to why I choose strength, it's just what I'm comfortable with.

5. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I don't really remember there being a choice, it's been so long since I've played this game, but I always choose the weapon that lends itself towards strength, since I'm more of a brute strength, attack-button mashing player.

6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I basically had a problem with this, especially when I knew that I canjust find or make the ap tent items to boost my ap limit. That is why I never did choose the wand because of Kingdom Hearts 1 experinece.

As for the struggle bat, I have no problem with it but survivability is what I care more than being a "Barbarian". Increase my weakness first and then I can start swinging my weapon in any direction that I want. XD Almost like a tank.